• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
Punishment- you have to pull a float at all the future parades.

Crime- Stealing all the paper at your school.

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
pssht, legos are so 2003, magnets are in.(for building stuff)

I'm cool because I throw magnets on computers.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That's not cool. Being a Smash Lord is where it's at. Like me. Which is why I'm cool.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Only nerds play any type of boardgames. Nerds aren't cool.

I'm cool because I was chosen by the big metal hand in the sky.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Punishment - They send you 911 ravenous dogs with killer bees in their mouths that when they bark they shoot killer bees at you.

Crime - Opening your eyes and eating during the pre-meal blessing.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
well you have to take 5 from fox since mew2 only had 5 to begin with. Anyway its doesnt change the outcome.

the winner is..........

FOX

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
thats not cool that bad grammar and stupid.

Im cool because Ive been to New York and NOT been robbed, mugged, shot, or *****.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
WHOA... moving much faster this time around, I see. Well, congratulations to Fox (because I know he can hear and appreciate that comment)...

Now we're doing OCCUPATIONS, boys and girls!

Bowser ~ Insurgent of the Mushroom Kingdom and Abductor of Princess Peach. (40)

Captain Falcon ~ F-Zero Racer and the Poster Child for the hit new public service stint "Living the Alternate Life." (40)

Donkey Kong ~ The Kongo Jungle's Protector and Number one Banana supplier. (40)

Dr. Mario ~ The Mushroom Kingdom's top Physician and avid Tennis Player. (40)

Falco ~ Hired Aide for the Star Fox Team ~ Moonlights as a Professional Heckler. (40)

Fox ~ Leader of the Star Fox team, protector of the Lylat System. (40)

Ganondorf ~ Main Antagonist in Hyrule and "World Domination" Hopeful. (40)

Ice Cimbers ~ Arctic Ice Climbers... Function as a sort of "Coast Guard" for the Tundra. (40)

Jigglypuff ~ Amateur Karaoke Singer and occasional trouble for Team Rocket. (40)

Kirby ~ Defender of Dream Land and recent icon for the Snickers slogan "Hungry? Grab a Snickers!" (40)

Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Time", Link is Ganondorf's sole competition for the sacred Triforce. (40)

Luigi ~ Plumber and Director of Homeland Security for the Mushroom Kingdom. (40)

Mario ~ Plumber and the Mushroom Kingdom's One-Man Army ~ is very effective at what he does. (40)

Marth ~ Freelance Fighter for whoever will pay him and Founder of the periodical "Metrosexuals International." (40)

Mewtwo ~ Once a "bad guy", Mewtwo now manufactures Salt Water Taffy on his island home. (40)

Mr. G&W ~ Professional Entertainer ~ Game & Watch is nearing retirement age, but he's far from finished. (40)

Ness ~ Protector of Eagleland from Gigyas, the Ultimation, and Full-Time Student. (40)

Peach ~ Princess and Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Mushroom Kingdom. (40)

Pichu ~ Leader of his Day-Care sect called "The Way." (40)

Pikachu ~ Companion of Ash Ketchum and widely-known Prize-Fighter. (40)

Roy ~ Free-Floating Mercenary and Promoter of Vick's Hemorrhoid Cream. (40)

Samus ~ Galactic Bounty Hunter and Killer of Metroids. (40)

Shiek ~ Aide to Link and Alter-Ego of Princess Zelda of Hyrule. (40)

Yoshi ~ Yoshi is currently the main attraction in the Mushroom Kingdom Petting Zoo. (40)

Young Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Winds," Young Link finally destroyed Ganondorf in the Wind Waker and helped save Termina from being destroyed by Majora's Mask ~ makes extra money on the side by posing for numerous "Got Milk?" posters. (40)

Zelda ~ Princess of Hyrule and love interest of Link. (40)

Peaches

Smash Lord
ha ha, I had a feeling fox would win.

-2 Ness
-2 DK
-2 Captain Falcon
-2 Jiggly
-2 Mario

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Punishment: THE WRATH OF GOD WILL BE RAINED UPON YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....................................or you will just be flogged by angry preachers wielding potatos and salad dressing.

Crime: INfecting someones computer with a virus that causes it to do the Macerena when you access the Internet in any way, shape or form.

(EDIT: Lo siento...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom