• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfkin

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe we let someone get away with Krazy Hand.. i mean it's not like it's in any way ambigious.. it's Crazy... anyway.

Hard Mario (metal) lol j/k

Hand Master hehe. i'm on fire today

Ho-oh

Wolfkin

Smash Journeyman
am i the only one seeing this?

ok once again i have to wonder if some people are following along. I'm not trying to be the mean guy because hey it's just a game.. but where do you get Rugrats Go Wild! from Grand Turismo 4 or even 1080 Snowboarding if you didn't see GT4 there. I mean R? when the last ending letters above were A, 1, G, O/4

heck i want to doubt it's a game but I know better . Anyway back to the game ::roll::

Dance Dance Revolution

EDIT--
FOUR!!! I see now. I retract my criticism. I was whole-heartedly wrong in this case.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Although you may have "overkilled" the fake Calvin Ball, I hastily pull the real one out of my pocket. I then sprint down the field ready to run over anyone that makes the mistake of standing in my way.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Im not sure what you are talking about but i guess the posters chose to get the last letter from the number or the last letter from the words.
Anyways,

Neverwinter Nights

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Punishment: Doing a 100 page paper on the etimology of a cookie after you take a test on cookies. If you miss one question, you fail that course.

Crime: Helping people jump off buildings onto hard matresses, causing injury and sometimes death.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Forced to sleep for two years, every night, on a hard, dirty mattress that used to belong to a cathouse but became worn out and was dumped in an alley and slept on by a hobo.

Crime: Urinating on a flight attendant.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I will cast Auto-Life on me so when I die from doom, I will rise again. When I wake up there is a puf of dirt barreling towards me, so I do the only logical thing I can think of.... I side step. But Rock runs over my foot and falls on his face. I hop around on one foot, while everyone jumps for the flying Calvinball.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey, I know how to pilot an R-wing. I hop in the cockpit and start blasting the **** outta toad. Then I go flying out of control into the next poster. WEEEEEEE!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
no, because no one would like to play as that thing because we don't know what it would be, what with Marth wearing a headband/tiara/wutevar. it's just freaky!!! plus the controls would argue with themselves because they can't decide amongst them selves which attacks to keep from which charachter so they would keep switching and the player would never know if the B button would shoot needles or do a shield breaker and it would always to the wrong one for the situation.

Does MewTwo's Dark Galaxy/Black Hole/ up smash lead to another dimension if you get sucked in somehow?

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Good: you live a life of luxury and make the most of it.
Bad: you decide to throw the biggest party the world has ever seen and the bill at the end is $155168174695176917983849816 and even you don't have that much money so you get o\/\/n3|) by the IRS.

Situation: You're in a crowded elevator and you gotta fart BAD and the next stop is 80 floors away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom