• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
You are not cool because the poster above you opened a gateway to the black hole that is ignorance (which I am now attempting to pull myself out of). Also, pizza > noodles.

I am cool because I eat pizza while playing PS2.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I will not dodge anything because CK FORGOT to throw something. Then I will walk over and smack CK in the head "Anime" style for pointing out all my mistakes. I'll throw CK at the next poster.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
I call over Fox and Falco and they reflect CK in between them until he explodes and his prized Master Sword replica flies at the next poster.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
That is not cool because you dropped the pizza several times on your PS2

I am cool because I went to E3 (in a dream)

Wolfkin

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
anyway im sorry if this is against the rules but i said "im surprised nobody else hates peaches and later someone posted with the screename PEACHES! what are the chances of that...anywho i find that kind funny lol. sorry if this is spammy. ill try not to do it agan.
love peaches and cream m'self.I'm taking -10 for DK because i agree that the DK rap sucks

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
I stop the Master Sword replica in midair by using my psycic powers. Mewtwo, jealous of my great psycic powers, gets mad and throws a Shadow Ball towards me. I power shield the Shadow Ball and it is reflected towards the next poster....along with Mewtwo who I just picked up and threw.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You aren't cool. I've met you remember?;)

I'm cool because I'm the current ruler of the land.(:p to you cubed!)

Peaches

Smash Lord
-10 from Roy cuz he's winning, by quite a lot I might add.

Sorry, but I'll update it seeing as it hasn't been done in a few days and it's getting confusing.

Bowser ~ Roars (20)
Fox ~ "Come On" (20)
Ganondorf ~ Hovers and laughs (25)
Mario ~ Super Mario (20)
Mewtwo ~ Evil Laugh (25)
Roy ~ "Heeeyah!" (25)
Samus ~ Raises arm, beeps (20)
Yoshi ~ "Yoshi!" (20)
Zelda ~ Clasps hands together (25)

-------
DEAD:
DK
Jiggly
Peach
Pikachu

Peaches

Smash Lord
huh, this wouldn't happen to be based on a famous Russian novel would it?

(Punishment)
Get handcuffed to the pilot seat and flown into the sun.

Make sure these are at least decent crimes too.

(Crime)
Coloring all the Gamecubes in the world bright pink.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
diabetes.

Does pikachu live with pichu? If so, who pays more rent?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Punishment: Having Reggie Kick your a** and take your name.

Crime: Kicking Bush's a**

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I just realised, I didn't say that the results wil be in on Monday.

The results will be in on Monday.

Shadow-Did you get those Nes games?

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Yes, they live in the sewers and Pichu pays his rent too a huge sewer Ratticate. while Pikachu just force Pichu too pay for him.

If we clone Marths status with Shieks status, will the cloned character be a Allmighty tier and why?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i take out a katana and cut the mastermind(whatever that is) in half. then ill take out a rocket launcher and fire it straight at ACE for saying i didnt throw anything. (ahem* i did. you threw something. i MOVED. so it goes flying at the NEXT POSTER. which was YOU! nice try man.)jk. i fire 85 repeated shots at the next poster al homing in on 'im.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
GOOD: you dont care cuz its just an animated gif.
BAD: you get mauled by the animated gif.
SIT: you have just gone skydiving and realized you have grabbed your backpack....not the parachute.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Well guess that means I will have to take all 86 shots directly. But wait you only said you moved CK, you never said anything about it flying into the next poster, therefore I will dodge the one that was fired directly at me. Then as the other 85 missles come towards me, I MOVE, but that doesn't specify whether they hit me or went past me to the next poster, or just missed me. Therefore I will say that they hit me, and I will fly into the next poster, blasting like crazy.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
umm well your not cool cuz i think ive killed you like 7 times in Ruler of the land or soemthing like that. meh.

Im cool cuz i dont care who is ruler of the land in the "ruler of the land" game.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
umm no Ace. i STILL hav the ball. i like kinda decided to like have shot gun in my back pocket. without you knowing. so i pulled it out. scared yo uadn once again your run away liek a sissy. (lol jk man(but for reals in the game you run away like a sissy)100000000000000000000x9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 points to me!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
I will blow my self up with a rocket launcher and let your body land crumpled next to mine. nuke the world. and have all hte bodies be thrown at the next poster. oh yah and a bombchu too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom