• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
I see the Sai's come at me and duck just in time for them to hit the wall behind me. i take them out the wall and hold them.

Hmm... i was looking for a pair of these. now i don't need these katars(Voldo's) anymore.

i throw them at the next poster, (they're sharper!)

bluelion20

Smash Ace
Vampire bats have enzymes in their saliva that allows them to prevent blood from clotting. Interesting random fact. Anyway, I believe he just went from the fact that my last post ended in the letter "n"

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hmmm... what could possibly beat a black hole....? Um... iguess I'll say that I create a dual black hole in the dimension opposite of your black hole. Thus cancelling them both out.

Start over! (thats the best I could come up with.)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
It slips up your crack,
You know its going to hurt,
But its just so fun!!

Write about Chewbacca

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Then I grab Mario's cape and use that to reflect the Bomb-ombs back at ultimaiq2. Then I throw Mario at the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom