• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaiianbum007

Smash Apprentice
Perfect Dark was made by a Genaticly enginered super mouse named Brain but A normal Mouse named Pinky but cheese in the levels to stop his evil plan of puting a mineless song that goes somthing like this: There Pinky,There Pinky and the Brain,Brain,Brain.

Hawaiianbum007

Smash Apprentice
Perfect Dark was made by a Genaticly enginered super mouse named Brain but A normal Mouse named Pinky but cheese in the levels to stop his evil plan of puting a mineless song that goes somthing like this: There Pinky,There Pinky and the Brain,Brain,Brain.

Why doesnt mario have a break dancing game?

sorry about the double post, my comp screwed up.

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
Originally posted by ECVlion
I think he's asking the next poster. And I don't know why people want to know where other people live. Maybe they might live near someone, or something like that.
was there one question in that intire paragraph?

Zabie

Smash Journeyman
No!!!!Because a new Company called: SUPER TELETUBBIES!!! Will Destroy Sony Because Bowser will be the President and Assasaint

Will be a computer company called:SUPER TELETUBBIES!!!(I hope not)?

Algasir

Smash Lord
1) Robotic Operating Buddy, he cameoed in Star Fox 64, as R.O.B 64.

2) 1992

3) No. It was the Mario Bros. (non-arcade version)

4) Star Fox for SNES

5) 1989

6) 1994

7) Pong

8) Spark, Gemini, Snake, Needle, Magnet, Hard, Top, Shadow, Bubble, Air, Quick, Metal, Wood, Flash, Crash, Heat, Break man. (aka Protoman) and Dr. Wily.

9) Donkey Kong 2 (arcade)

10) Excitebike for NES

Since I can't edit my last post, and I just remembered a few more, I'll re-post it here.

Bow and Arrows, Boomerang (2 strengths), Hookshot, Bombs, Magic Powder, Fire Rod, Ice Rod, Bombos, Ether, Quake, Lamp, Magic Hammer, Flute, Net, Book of Mudora, Bottles, Cane of Somaria, Magic Cape, Magic Mirror, Peaguses Boots, Zora Flippers, Moon Pearl, Sword (4 strengths), Sheild (3 strengths), Power Gloves (2 strengths), Clothing (3 strengths), Shovel, Super Bomb, Staff of Byrna, Peices of Heart (lots), Heart Containers(less than PoH), Pendents (3), Crystals (7), Silver Arrows.

By the way, I never edited that post, I did it all in one swoop.

sum41

Smash Ace
Has one thousand more posts than I do. Is 6 days younger than me. Seems cool and posts a lot.

ECVlion

Smash Ace
I'd say that Magikarp's friend Goldeen was hanging out with the wrong croud (more Magikarps).

If I were not :cool:

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Finally, he didn't post his sig! But sadly he didn't follow the rules of a 20 word minimum. Lanky_F, you are heading down the same road as Male Sheik and Devious, BANISHMENT. Change NOW, or it'll be too late.

emerald_pillow

Smash Ace
A: Yes, they'll have little Toads as the pins, and Yoshi eggs as the ball.

Q: How do the Mario Kart guys shoot behind them to hit people when there's no rear view mirrors on the kart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom