• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoecream

Smash Apprentice
^ Is 23 years old. Maintains an amazing count of 6.5 posts a day. A Smash apprentice who registered on May 31st, 2002.

Edit by TBC: No sigs.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Good: There is no bad thing about her.

Bad: There is no bad thing about her, thus ruining the point of this game.

Do I win? :bee:

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Didn't read the forum rules about how there are no sigs in this room. Is a new member, with 50 + posts.

HGZero

Smash Apprentice
Guarding an edge. Because in bace ball when you guard a bace someone can always steel it so I figgure if you guard an edge someone might steal it and take it home with them.

How can Samus curl up into a tight little ball and not crush her interal organs or snap her spine?

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
^Broke the bloody rules of the game. Post 20 words or more, bub! Joined in July, so no wonder i don't know anything about him.

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
^is one of the #2000V members.
<would have been 2000V but < didn't think about smashbros 2 coming out til he saw a commercial
< is pitiful
V must pity me! V will pity me!

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Because then he'd look like a giant snot with wings.

What in God's name are the Yoshis singing in between levels of Yoshi's Story? (You know, it sounds like, "Eee-aaaaa-oooooooooh.")

emerald_pillow

Smash Ace
^ is the mod. and starter of this game. Has over 5000 posts, and a groovy monkey wearing glasses that probably makes a lot of people laugh.

Zootematix

BRoomer
^Is newer to the boards. He has an avatar of Link doing his taunt and has 500+ posts. His name confuses me somewhat.

Zootematix

BRoomer
^He did not follow this thread's rule about 20 words minimum. He has a name that follows the Earthbound series, but ironically, he has a G&W avatar.

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
^ Is a moderator with nine-hundred and eighty posts, likes Toad, Banjo and Conker, has Banjo avatar, and said that the person above him did not follow the rules of this game.

bunjiman008

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. Robotic Operating Buddy, and he cameod in the Star Fox series.

2. 1986

3. Um...yea.

4. Star Fox.

5. 1989

6. 1995

7. Pong

8. Spark, Gemini, Snake, Needle, Magnet, Hard, Top, Shadow, Bubble, Air, Quick, Metal, Wood, Flash, Crash, Heat, Break man. (aka Protoman) Dr. Wily, I believe you told us to say.

9. Wario Land

10. Excite Bike 64, for N64.

Fourside

Smash Ace
1. Robotic Operating Buddy, and he cameod in the Star Fox series.

2. 1986

3. Um...yea.

4. Star Fox.

5. 1989

6. 1995

7. Pong

8. Spark, Gemini, Snake, Needle, Magnet, Hard, Top, Shadow, Bubble, Air, Quick, Metal, Wood, Flash, Crash, Heat, Break man. (aka Protoman) Dr. Wily

9. Donkey Kong Jr

10. Excite Bike 64, for N64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom