• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FangOfTheRabbit

Binders hold my stuff
None of it is my school work
Mostly pics of boobs

Corndogs

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Fine then, I'll finish it off.

3 Lemons
Salt
Tea Biscuits
Salami

Soggy Hors d'ourves (i KNOW I spelled that wrong) with Lemon Sauce

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
20 on Fire Emblem team. 9 for the score.

BTW: It said double the score I bet and I won it with a bet of 20 but I only got 20 points instead of the double. I'm confused on how that happened.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
Feeling footloose, fancy-free and frisky, this feather-brained fellow finagled his fond father into forking over his fortune. Forthwith, he fled for foreign fields and frittered his farthings feasting fabulously with fair-weather friends. Finally, fleeced by those folly filled fellows and facing famine, he found himself a feed flinger in a filthy farm-lot. He fain would have filled his frame with foraged food from fodder fragments.

"Fooey! My father's flunkies fare far fancier," the frazzled fugitive fumed feverishly, frankly facing fact. Frustrated from failure and filled with forebodings, he fled for his family. Falling at his father's feet, he floundered forlornly.

"Father, I have flunked and fruitlessly forfeited further family favors . . ." But the faithful father, forestalling further flinching, frantically flagged his flunkies to fetch forth the finest fatling and fix a feast.

But the fugitive's fault finding frater , faithfully farming his father's fields for free, frowned at this fickle forgiveness of former falderal. His fury flashed, but fussing was futile. His foresighted father figured, "Such filial fidelity is fine, but what forbids fervent festivities? The fugitive is found! Unfurl the flags! With fanfare flaring, let fun, frolic and frivolity flow freely, former failures forgotten and folly forsaken. Forgiveness forms a firm foundation for future fortitude."

Fin

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Well, I would have applauded you but not only did you copy/paste that but there are 64 words in there that DON'T start with "f." I think that defeats the purpose of alliterations...But that's just my opinion.

Gregarious Gourd-Gouging Germans Greasily Grab Glad, Gooey Grizzlies Grapes, Grinding Gross Grit Granules Gleefully...Gaining Good Gore Glue.

Dale

Smash Ace
I grab Enter the Matrix and I try to play it. I beat it in less then 3 hours and I quickly switch to a much harder game...Mario Party 5. I get mad because I can't beat it and I throw the Duel Capsule at the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom