• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Everybody knows
it's more fun to play without
Thinking about rules.

I, myself, am good
I've never lost a game, but
I've not played in years.

Post about The Elder Scrolls III; Morrowind (don't post if you haven't played the game)

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Grabs the bob-omb, realizes that not_you doesn't know the rules for forum games, and won't learn, realizes the bomb is still in my hands, and tosses it at the next poster before it blows with a rubber ducky. I dunno, throwing only bombs gets lame, duckies all the way!:bee:

Corin

Smash Lord
I pick up the calvinball, a little sad that the green paint is now chipped, but, I run and hide in the *you aren't safe here, get out or clowns will eat you* zone, being afraid of clowns, I throw the calvinball at one of them and run away leaving the ball in the *you aren't safe here, get out or clowns will eat you* zone.
Of course, by poegging one of the clowns in the face, everyone else now must wear floppy clown shoes!

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
*I flop around in my shoes, until I think just how stupid I am, that I don't just take them off...

Me: Ahh...stupid dumb shoes...

*I then go over and try to get the ball. I am not afraid of anything. I grab the ball and run. My heart is beating so fast, that I fall on the ground and start having heat strokes...

Me: owwwweeeee...owwweee...owweeeeee...owwwwwee...

*The ball is laying at the edge of the clown zone, and is being taken over by clowns, so you'd better get it before they do

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
1. Mario Kart 64 Figurines
2. McDonalds Mario 3 toys
3. Mario Bros. comics
4. Mario Bros. on tape
5. Mario Bobbleheads
6. Yoshi Plushies
7. Mario hats
8. Mario Racoon pin
9. Mario games
10. Assorted fridge magnets
11. Super Mario Trading Cards
12. Mario bed sheets
13. Mario Bros. lunch kits

Next category....Mario's moves/abilities, from any Mario game.

1. Wall Kick

Dale

Smash Ace
Throwing these mario icons is silly...so I eat the Shy Guy. I then grab the rubber duckie that SS4Ricky threw about 6 posts ago and I eat that too. It squeeks as it gets chewed up. I then throw a Canadian two-dollar coin at the next poster. (Come on Canada, what's up with that? A two-dollar coin?) I also toss a POW block.

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
*gets hit by the hammer*
Ow! Wait, thowing icons is stupid? Ah well...
*throws Pac-Man at the next poster* :hungry:

rovalles

Smash Apprentice
The Ginyu Force challenges the power rangers to a pose battle and after a battle that lasts two years, Captain Ginyu decides that this was all foolish an kills the rangers off. Feel the power of Captain Ginyu

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
rovalles, the game you post must start with the last letter of the previous game. Mario Party 5 doesn't even have an "e" in it :rolleyes: .

Orbit...

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
You all know the story about Pac-man's name don't you? He was meant to be called Puck-man but someone thought it was funny scraping away some of the 'P' on Puck-man game posters.

Anyhoo, I grab Pac-man and stuff him in an garbagecan and throw it at the next poster.

rovalles

Smash Apprentice
Technically the last letter can be either y or e since the 5 if translated is a word.regardles the mistake wont happen again.

NES Open Tournament Golf

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
by wearing a gas mask because your brother sux and he farts every time someone hits him in the game so the room is filled with toxic gas and then the other guy DIES b4 he can win in the game, so your bro wins.

Why did they screw up Ness in this one compared to how awsome he was in the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom