• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FangOfTheRabbit

Gotta hangover
Head is pounding, I can't think
Wish there was a cure

^me last monday

Haiku on on "jesus pies" a mouthfull of holy in every bite.

Corin

Smash Lord
But then you are in the "If I have a million points or more I give them to whoever named this zone" zone thus giving me all of your points, I then run into a tree and knock myself out, thus, doubling my points for no reason.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Ah, but hitting that specific tree (which I planted...uh...sometime...earlier) gives me all of your stolen points and your double score! But I l don't have all that many points anymore, because I ran into the same tree, because I wasn't looking, so I get double points, and I give the points back to you. Seeing this, I get really mad, and stomp off into the distance...

Corin

Smash Lord
*is still unconscious, but still has all of his points thanks to a pretty pointless post before*
*wakes up*
Hmm, since I'm feeling sorry for gaia I give him half of my points, then run away

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
*after mopping around after losing my huge amount of points...

Yes! I still have some points!

*I then go to a crazy shop and buy a new Calvin Ball (because somebody *cough* Charizard_85 *cough, cough* ate it because of hungriness)

Ha, ha! I have the Calvin Ball!

*I then run into the "this zone is completely pointless" zone and stand there hoping that it has some effect

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Ah, but because you have more points then me, I make up a new rule that whoever has the most points immediately gets a million negative points, and so on until I have the most points with zero.

Ashu Da Stampedo

Smash Rookie
(_l_) I moon you at your stupid question!
Ah-HA!

The "this zone is completely pointless" zone is really the "Muss wear dress zone" in which whoever enters said zone while holding the Calvinball must wear dress until he/she can get the CB back.

*grabs the Calvinball and runs into...*

[Kiki edit: a moderator, who edits the sig from your post]

Corin

Smash Lord
Me, dropping the calvinball, I pick up the calvinball and run away with it, then I paint it green and dub it the "DOUBLE POINTS" calvin ball, with it, anyone who picks it up doubles their calvinball points!

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
Jesus pies for sale
Made of His own holy meat
Eat one and skip church

Pudding

You posted your sig
Signatures are banned in here
You have a warning.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I then take the Calvinball, drop it, and pick it up again a hundred times, effectively shooting my points way higher than the modern or any counting system can count.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
MassChaos is weird.
He likes haiku pudding, and
he left no topic.

Write about . . . the cameo appearance of Janet Jackson's right nipple at the Super Bowl Halftime show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom