• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^He's The Duck! imean, how vorginal is The duck, as a username? Really nice person, and has a pic of Master Hand for an avatar. Great writer, and good friend!

Yoshi

Smash Lord
There are, just that all of the G-Oomba's got popular, and kicked all the other 25 a-z types out of the way!

:qblock: Why did the Goomba's don't just over power Bowser? :qblock:

Radius-86

Smash Ace
The Goombas could overpower Bowser by outnumbering him, but Mario reduced the Goomba population decently since Super Mario Bros.

Why are Metal boxes which turn you into a metallic character green ?

emerald_pillow

Smash Ace
A: It had a bad dinner and got sick.

Q: Why doesn't Link's hat come off when he goes into that massive sand storm in OoT?

emerald_pillow

Smash Ace
^ enjoys writing. Probably has more fanfics going at one time than anyone else. Probably wants to be a writer or journalist once high school is completed.

sum41

Smash Ace
Posts an incredible 31 times a day. He registered here only a couple days ago and he has 120 posts.

Dark Magician

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys u know u skipped mines right, but oh well.
Bombastic:
Bad Onions Making Bolistic Ariels Skydives Through Inner Country.

Next one again: IHATEMYEXGIRLFRIEND

ECVlion

Smash Ace
It Has A Terrific Elephant Making Yanmas Except X-Rays are Grateful for Iguanas Reading Lame and Funny Riddles In Elastics Near Dracula.

SMASHBOARDSROCKS

ECVlion

Smash Ace
I think he's asking the next poster. And I don't know why people want to know where other people live. Maybe they might live near someone, or something like that.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
He likes to eat my vanilla s'mores, he started a shop selling them, steals my vanilla s'mores and claims they were his

ECVlion

Smash Ace
He just changed his ava like yesterday, and that's about it. Yeah, he's made more posts than everything!

Tapion

Smash Ace
He has quite a few posts, and has a pokemon avatar currently.

(*Edit* Btw, 'thanks' for all the 'kind' things said about me... :p Just noticed now when I was reading through the pages...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom