• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECVlion

Smash Ace
Ratio of posts is 32.7? per day, has 93 posts, LOVES the forum games room now, and is pretty nice and cool.

Link777

Smash Ace
loves a camping food that I haven't had in a looooong time. His avatat makes me drool, and has posted 4 out of the last 8 posts here.

Celeborn

Smash Apprentice
has my favourite fic on the entire boards. Is making his fic into a book, the Elven Temples. Loves Lord of the Rings, and can write Elvish.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Name is celeborn, like's link777's fic, the person who posted just before me, thinks link777 can write elvish

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
When soeone has 37 posts per day, i think it's a safe assumption that they spam. ^has 37 posts per day, and i don't think they all consist of intelligent discussion. *sigh*

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
makes stupid assumptions when most of their posts came from the forum games room, even though that the person they are writing about does not spam in melee discussion, and posts a lot in forum games, which is an exception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom