• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Smash Lord
hey you noobs :p your not suppost to post you sigs in the forum games room. anyway...

I went to watch the kixer fight

jelly and peanut

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
There were many other pics, but you didn't specify whether real or fake, so I thought this'd be funny.

Find me a pic of a a room filled with "Weird Al" Yankovic CDs (or just a heap of them laying in a pile).

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
Originally posted by tissue
First off, if yoshi is eliminated, why do you still have him in the listing with 11 points? I hit Mr. Game and Watch with -10.
I don't. He's still in the listing, but he's in the "out" listing, which is where I put characters that have been eliminated, so we know which ones have been eliminated. And I don't have 11 points next to his name. Take a closer look.

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ is somebody I don't remember from my previous days of SWF. Has a screen name that reminds me of a tping adventure at my school. My friends and I raced each other to find out who could get the most toilet paper up in an hour. Heh, whoever said school wasn't fun? :cool:

firaga01

Smash Lord
Created the Word Association Game thread many ages ago. Showed up sometime in March and haven't seen him since.

Next Person: DreamCaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom