• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I have thought this over and as it is quite unfair for you all that the scores were lost (and CerbKirby spent time working on it) I have decided to give Taddara the prize for winning. While he didn’t reach the required 10000, he has been in the lead pretty much since the beginning. Taddara, to receive your prize, please PM me. Keep betting, I’ll post results next Wednesday.

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
The "Just ONE" Game

This game is very simple. I start out by giving two things (example: "X-Box or Gamecube"). The next person answers and says their preference, then they give another one (example: "Pizza or Macaroni"), and so on. Now let the game begin!

Koopa Kids (Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World) or Koopa Bros. (Paper Mario)?

kupo

Smash Lord
^ likes my name and loves moogles(whee). ^ wants to murder me by using a fishbowl. ^ weilds a stick holding Bob Sagat's head.
^ has a murderous intent.

tissue

Smash Ace
First off, if yoshi is eliminated, why do you still have him in the listing with 11 points? I hit Mr. Game and Watch with -10.

tissue

Smash Ace
^Has an awesome avatar, cool name, and a ADHD skitzo who likes killing Bob Sagat for making him cry as a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom