• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichBrown

Smash Master
^has been a member for 2 years! apparently cant figure out that he is supossed to put more words in his post. could possibly be an 8th sage from ocarina of time?

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Apparently has really big feet (hence the name ^_~), shoe size 13 or somethin if I'm not mistaken? With big feet, he must also be quite tall...well, hypothetically anyway

_Star_Fox_101

Smash Apprentice
cool game, i just saw it

^never seen your posts before. your pic under your name is a girl but your name has king. you must think your smart if your name is king genius.

Bob Omb

Smash Apprentice
Look in a dictionary and find out that nasalphobia is actually the FEAR OF YOUR BELLYBUTTON.

Shoutoutranchinmenotis:you constantly shout out random orders off of a Chinese Restraunt menu

LinkMan10

Smash Rookie
Crap I was grounded so I couldn't get on. O well, if I can re-enter, put it all on Ganondorf.

beanbean

Smash Journeyman
A: Because he sucks big time :D

Q: Why doesn't Y. Link grow if he drinks so much milk in SSBM?

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^Might like Star Fox, has 101 in his name, joined Nov 2002 and lives in New Jersey apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom