• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
Because he didn't have enough money for a tie, and he bought it when he was in the games and got enough money

Why did Mario screw Peach yesterday?

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
^Lives in Norway, Østlandet I think, not sure, is a King, is Genius, and not the first one, actually, the 13th...

Edit: And he has 101 more posts than me.

nox_15

Smash Ace
^ He is a wise king from Sørlandet, but lives in Argentina. Probably likes Peach, since he has an avatar of her. Loves to post in this room and has a kewl X in his name.

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
^Is also wrong about me, I don't 'like' Link, he's just my favourite ssb:m char. with ganon. ^He has a great sense of humor (but not as good as my j/k).

Edit: ****** he posted right before me!!!! IGNORE ME!!!!!!!

(The person below me V i am 12)

nox_15

Smash Ace
Rat

(i have been wondering the same about chichi - milk, maybe its because a breast is sometimes called chichi in here, lol. and what comes out from the breast is milk)

Gerud0 Prince

Smash Journeyman
^ Appears to be around the age of 12/13? Has the ttile of smash journeyman due to his 424 posts and urm, Has a picture of link as his avatar.

nox_15

Smash Ace
^ Registered in August '02, has like 250 post and a smoking monkey avatar. And its prbably te only male gerudo (without counting ganon)

Gerud0 Prince

Smash Journeyman
Registered At the start of this year, has an avatar of a tripping smiley face, has 520 Posts and is from Monterrey, MEX.

Edit - Nevermind, ^ posted before me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom