• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Shadow-Moses Conference -
Division 4:
NOW OPEN!

(Isaac/SA-X/Tails/Mii)

This is the last match of Shadow Moses and this should be awesome, some very popular names are here. We have one of the most popular first party characters to be unconfirmed but with a good chance of getting in, the star of the Golden Sun, Isaac. Up against him is a virus who took over and cloned Samus's suit, SA-X, the Blue Blur's ever faithful sidekick and my personal favorite character from that series, Miles "Tails" Prower, and no other than YOU, or should I say Mii

Why did I have to put Isaac and Tails in the same bracket ><;... and Mii as well. Well as much as I love Tails, I have to give it to my main man the great Isaac, loved the Golden Sun, he had to be the best character, and I really hope he really gets into Brawl.

Let the battle begin.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If all the people of V1 were to go here. I;d predict that Shadow wouldn't be having as easy of a victory right now with Lucario's fanbase.
Ehh, you hate Shadow too much.
I admit the classics were WAY better than what we have today, but Shadow still isn't that bad.

@ZSF: Lol, too sexy!

EDIT: And I vote the SA-X!
Isaac must die now! HE SHALL NOT PASS!

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I admit the classics were WAY better than what we have today, but Shadow still isn't that bad.

Isaac is awesome, he will win :chuckle:

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I vote Isaac. If Jenna couldn't make it, I guess he has to. Poor Jenna. :(
I know what you mean, she would make a perfect new female character, along with Krystal and Micaiah. Didn't Sakurai say he would look into more female characters? Yet there is only one new female character, and she is just a different form of a character we already have

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
SA-X is in this character battle?!
Hell yeah he has my vote!

EDIT: Wow, Isma what's with the Isaac hate?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
better question, where did the SA-X popularity come from? When he was voted it in, people argued he shouldn't and were real nasty about it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
EDIT: Wow, Isma what's with the Isaac hate?
I just don't want him hogging the attention like last time :ohwell:
better question, where did the SA-X popularity come from? When he was voted it in, people argued he shouldn't and were real nasty about it.
I don't know:confused: I jut voted for the Metroid guy:p

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
I guess I can understand why some people might object. But SA-X was definitely an interesting antagonist, so he pretty much got my vote (though the obscurity helped a bit too :p, I like pulling for an underdog). Can't speak for others but maybe the same reasons?

IsmaR said:
I just don't want him hogging the attention like last time :ohwell:
It pretty much just happens with some characters, even if it means they're also kicking off other awesome (though less popular characters) such as the Krystal massacre and Shadow kinda surprised me.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well I guess I found it kinda annoying that it was Isaac vs Mario for like 5 rounds :laugh:
I'm also really hoping nobody votes for a match, like Geno vs Mega Man orsomething. :ohwell:

SonicMario

Smash Master

I can hate Shadow as long as you can hate Issac:p

Sorry for the Double Post. It doesn't raise post count anyway

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

SonicMario

Smash Master
Oh Sorry. But it isn't Issac VS. Mario anymore. And can you blame me for hating Shadow? I thought he was only cool in SA2, but in games like Shadow the Hedgehog *barf*

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
CURRENT STANDINGS:

Shadow-Moses Conference - Division 4

1st - Isaac [6 votes]

2nd - SA-X [5 votes]

3rd - Tails [4 votes]

4th - Mii [1 vote]

The SA-X maintains a suprising amount of fanbase. It is a 3 way shot for 1st, and anything could happen. Isaac remains in the lead, and Tails is right behind both of them, while Mii is still at the starting line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom