• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
People are so worried about Geno that they've left Megaman in the dust.
Geno is more relevant to Nintendo and has a greater chance of getting into the game. Also, he is easier to incorporate because he is "2&1/2 party", not third party like Megaman.

Not that I don't want Megaman! He would be an awesome character with an even cooler copy ability than Kirby, but I just don't see him happening.

I already voted once, but yeah, Geno.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
Current Standings:
Geno-32 very big push in this last page making him have a major lead
Ganon- 23 only one vote since last updated standings
Mewtwo- 21 almost caut up to Ganon from recent votes
Megaman-no votes that i no of so still at 18
Their was one vote i didnt no if it was a vote or not so it wasnt counted for Mewtwo by Ekul so i didnt count that one yet... so yea yea Geno ftw

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
What's everyone's problem with Megaman, he is a legendary character that has had probably around maybe 50 games give or take, he has proven to be a fighter in Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2, and is a prime candidate to be the third of the third party characters. I have a strong feeling that he will be in Brawl. Besides, he started with the NES, he deserves it more than Snake and Sonic which both started on non-Nintendo platforms.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
What's everyone's problem with Megaman, he is a legendary character that has had probably around maybe 50 games give or take, he has proven to be a fighter in Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2, and is a prime candidate to be the third of the third party characters. I have a strong feeling that he will be in Brawl. Besides, he started with the NES, he deserves it more than Snake and Sonic which both started on non-Nintendo platforms.
thats how we feel with Krystal(besides the stuff classic 3rd party stuff):chuckle:

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
thats how we feel with Krystal(besides the stuff classic 3rd party stuff):chuckle:
I know how you feel about Krystal, I do too, I'm in the Krystal staff.
People put down Krystal because of the furry ties to her, and they're too stubborn to look past it to see how good of a Brawler she would be. That and the fact she isn't a "classic" Starfox character. So she wasn't in the first 2 (3), she's been in the latest 3 >.>
which is sorta a majority of the games.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I know how you feel about Krystal, I do too, I'm in the Krystal staff.
People put down Krystal because of the furry ties to her, and they're too stubborn to look past it to see how good of a Brawler she would be. That and the fact she isn't a "classic" Starfox character. So she wasn't in the first 2 (3), she's been in the latest 3 >.>
which is sorta a majority of the games.
yep

oh yeah i just remember you i didnt read your name when i saw you post up there lol

Trash Jack

Smash Rookie
(Huh. I've really gotta be more clear with my wording.)

*gets up and plants C4, a Gooey Bomb, a Motion Sensor Bomb, and a Plasma Grenade on someguy; detonates them from afar*

IT'S OVER 90- I mean, "IT'S MY HORSE!!!"

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
Current Standings-
Geno-36 if all those were votes... cant really tell
Ganon-25 hasnt moved very far
Mewtwo- 23 is catching up...
Megaman-21 *ditto*
The number 2 spot is still open to anyone although i think its safe to say Geno will most likely win this round =]]]]]*Hopefully*

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

The Sweet 16 - Division 4

1st - Geno [37 votes]

2nd - Ganondorf [26 votes]

3rd - Mewtwo [25 votes]

4th - Megaman [21 votes]

Wow.....this is close. besides Geno, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom