• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Then you're just dumb.
So you're saying that it should actually be a rule to exclude the voting for a specific character to be allowed:

"Elite Eight: Mario vs Issac. Due to the new rule, no Mario votes will be allowed. Ok guys, start voting!"

Yea, that totaly makes sense.

SiD

Smash Master
So you're saying that it should actually be a rule to exclude the voting for a specific character to be allowed:

"Elite Eight: Mario vs Issac. Due to the new rule, no Mario votes will be allowed. Ok guys, start voting!"

Yea, that totaly makes sense.
Um, no....

I'm saying you should be able to see it was a joke....

Silly necropheliac.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
...these forums are far more entertaining to read than i originally thought.

but hey, don't call people necrophiliacs so broadly, it's not a word to be taken lightly when used against those who fail to see the joke in it.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Geno and MegaMan should die in a 3rd party meteor explosion... but Imma hold my vote until I see whether G.Dorf or Mewtwo needs it more

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
It wasn't funny to you, because you took it seriously because (I'm guessing) you're a Geno fanboy. I like Geno too, but to quote you:

So, really, you could have just left it like this:
No one thought it was funny. Please learn to read the rest of people's posts. I said that it didn't matter if it was Geno's name or anyone else's name in there.

Since all I've seen you do for the past weeks is troll or flame people, I'm not going to bother debating anyhting with you anymore.

SiD

Smash Master
No one thought it was funny. Please learn to read the rest of people's posts. I said that it didn't matter if it was Geno's name or anyone else's name in there.

Since all I've seen you do for the past weeks is troll or flame people, I'm not going to bother debating anyhting with you anymore.
LMAO, I haven't done that at all.

First off, I thought it was funny.

Second, doesn't matter if nobody did or 20 people did, it was still a joke. SO stop *****ing about it, and get back to slitting your wrists and dying your hair black.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Epic win for you Hedgedawg!

~'s is a Technosexual. :laugh:
<3 Squiggles! Don't kill me

Vote or Die for Ganondorf!
heh...thanks... I so WISH that technosexual was the word instead it's so fun to say.... but alas. A Technosexual is merely a metrosexual who is up on the latest gadgetry

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

The Sweet 16 - Division 4

1st - Geno [13 votes]

2nd - Ganondorf [11 votes]

3rd - Megaman [6 votes]

4th - Mewtwo [4 votes]

could you guys chill out? its getting hard to count votes with all the stupid posts filling up this thread. if your not going to talk peacefully about the TOPIC, then go somewhere else.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
get back to slitting your wrists and dying your hair black.
I think you have those two things in the wrong order :it doesn't make much sense to get your hair all emoed-up if you aren't gonna be alive to enjoy it.

Elysium

Smash Lord
heh...thanks... I so WISH that technosexual was the word instead it's so fun to say.... but alas. A Technosexual is merely a metrosexual who is up on the latest gadgetry
Well it kinda works for the second definition of Technosexual. Just Replace Jude Law with Megaman and you can see the connection. Also minus the insult that comes along with that cuz I don't wanna die...

Edit: Why is Ganondorf in second? Last LoZ rep people! If Shooster gives his vote to a character, you better vote that way too!

SiD

Smash Master
Silly newb, emo kids cut their wrists vertically, so they don't die.

Or is it horizontally?

Anyway, sorry Shooster. I'll stop spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom