• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Round 2 - Division 6

1st - Sonic [34 votes]

2nd - Bomberman [30 votes]

3rd - King Dedede [28 votes]

4th - Falco [2 votes]

Ok guys, since a lot of people have been wondering about the fate of some of the characters, I have added a "Loser's Circle" to the bottom of the bracket. You can hop on over to my first post and check out all the characters that have been eliminated so far, including what round they lost in. I'll be adding some more stuff to it soon. you're welcome :)

And a fun fact that I got from listing all the eliminated characters:
An unconfirmed character has yet to lose in Round 2. I thought that was interesting.

Kirbynator23

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell you, you might be a paid assasin.
Current Standings:

Round 2 - Division 6

1st - Sonic [34 votes]

2nd - Bomberman [30 votes]

3rd - King Dedede [28 votes]

4th - Falco [2 votes]

Ok guys, since a lot of people have been wondering about the fate of some of the characters, I have added a "Loser's Circle" to the bottom of the bracket. You can hop on over to my first post and check out all the characters that have been eliminated so far, including what round they lost in. I'll be adding some more stuff to it soon. you're welcome :)

And a fun fact that I got from listing all the eliminated characters:
An unconfirmed character has yet to lose in Round 2. I thought that was interesting.
LUIGI STILL HAS A CHANCE!!!

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Just to clarify, the Loser's Circle is not a loser's bracket. It's just a list of characters that have been eliminated. so as of now, Luigi unfortunately has no chance. sorry :)

And voting is still open, and will be until 12 EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom