• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Whoo hoo! tied for the lead!
Current Standings:

Round 2 - Division 6

1st - Sonic [10 votes]

1st - King Dedede [10 votes]

3rd - Bomberman [8 votes]

4th - Falco [1 votes]

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Sonic is a legend, he has to win.
I don't see why DeDeDe is so popular, yes Sakurai made him back in the day, but same with Kirby and Metaknight and they're much cooler. He's an overgrown Penguin with a giant mallet. He's like a suped up Ice Climber, and people hate the ice climbers (Micaiah should have won over them in the first round, even thought ICs were one of my more played characters in Melee). There are much better villians, let alone characters out there.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I don't see why DeDeDe is so popular, yes Sakurai made him back in the day, but same with Kirby and Metaknight and they're much cooler. He's an overgrown Penguin with a giant mallet. He's like a suped up Ice Climber, and people hate the ice climbers (Micaiah should have won over them in the first round, even thought ICs were one of my more played characters in Melee). There are much better villians, let alone characters out there.
Whats so special about a "super sonic hedgehog"???
Jk :p
And the IC's are nothing like him :chuckle:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
NO Kirby character is better than Dedede, hardly ANY character is better than Dedede

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a flaw in your logic, no Kirby character is better than him, but he is a Kirby character, so he can't be better than himself, he'll eventually just make himself worse and worse.
He's so awesome he creates a paradox...deal wit it

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
true, I feel DeDeDe Will be way different that the IC.

Sonic>Kirby>Meta Knight>Waddle Dee> DeDeDe
There is a flaw in your logic, no Kirby character is better than him, but he is a Kirby character, so he can't be better than himself, he'll eventually just make himself worse and worse.
By ur guys' logic, sonic is the ultimate character in brawl, which I will easily disprove with DDD:chuckle:

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
His name always reminds me when I see it of Carlos Mencia go:freak: DEDEDE

Infact here is the Urban Dictionary's definition of the word DeDeDe
dedede dumb ****** stupid

1. dedede

what carlos mencia says when he calls you a ******!!!!

Dededeee!!!! your a ******!!!!

2. dedede

means stupid, stupid

your so dedede man go die ok

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
His name always reminds me when I see it of Carlos Mencia go:freak: DEDEDE

Infact here is the Urban Dictionary's definition of the word DeDeDe
I have no idea what that's suppose to mean, but that's the stupidest reason I've ever seen of someone trying to diss a character...

Keep trying

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I have no idea what that's suppose to mean, but that's the stupidest reason I've ever seen of someone trying to diss a character...

Keep trying
Sorry in advance for off-topicness

You've never seen the Mind of Mencia show, dude, turn on Comedy Central, find out when it comes on, and prepare to laugh your a$$ off.

Here's a taste of it
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mIJudR2_ywc&feature=related

Dee Dee Dee song
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jXF_WPJ18po&feature=related

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
You guys all skipped my riddle =/

No one I know has been able to guess it. I'm sure you will be able to though. I've been told that it's a good one.

I provide protection, I need no food, sleep or rest. I speak to no one and you can't speak to me. In order to divulge my secret, you need to show me teeth. I can be guarding anything, but sometimes nothing at all. I come in all sizes, large, medium or small.

Who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom