• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Samus is so going to win that my vote goes for Claus.
I don't understand this stupidass logic at all, yet everyone seems to think it makes perfectly reasonable sense. You wouldn't vote for George Bush in 2004 just because you thought John Kerry was going to win.

...unless that IS what you did in the 2004 presidential election and that's the real reason why Bush made it to a second term. In which case, I'm very ashamed of you all and you make me sick.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand this stupidass logic at all, yet everyone seems to think it makes perfectly reasonable sense. You wouldn't vote for George Bush in 2004 just because you thought John Kerry was going to win.

...unless that IS what you did in the 2004 presidential election and that's the real reason why Bush made it to a second term. In which case, I'm very ashamed of you all and you make me sick.
In fact, I'm spanish.

QFT.

Thank you Del. To bad people never listen XS

Edit: I mean DYCE!!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
*friend uses Pheonix Down on my dead body*

Heeeeeere's Johnny!!! Hammer Time!
*swings hammer, Krystal flies to the far side of the screen*

My horse!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
In fact, I'm spanish.
Oh, but isn't Spain a democracy? Yea, for the most part it is.
You know what? Doesn't matter. Whoever votes like that needs to be slapped in the face.
(And I'm not just talking about you AlbelNox.)

QFT.

Thank you Del. To bad people never listen XS

Edit: I mean DYCE!!
Why do people think I'm Del Money? :( I try to make a name for myself, and the guy with other Sonic avatar gets all the credit.

But thanks for correcting yourself. :ohwell: <See that? It made me a little happier.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

heh... totally unrelated situation.

Oh, but isn't Spain a democracy? Yea, for the most part it is.
You know what? Doesn't matter. Whoever votes like that needs to be slapped in the face.
(And I'm not just talking about you AlbelNox.)

Why do people think I'm Del Money? :( I try to make a name for myself, and the guy with other Sonic avatar gets all the credit.

But thanks for correcting yourself. :ohwell: <See that? It made me a little happier.
I know the difference between Del and Dyce its jus that whenever I go to reply to you or something Del is the first person I think of with a Sonic avatar. So I may be speaking about you but I might accidentally say del. : P

Even though it never happens the other way round...

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
rawr...Isaac sucks.

The last division was stacked compared to this. Samus, I guess. =_=

Because you guys are both D-names and both have Sonic avatars, plus he was around longer or at least first.

I never got you mixed up, but...it is understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom