• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I think this counts.

Find me a picture of a dog with a hat on.

Ice_Climbers2

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Is a blood-thirsty bounty hunter who happens to enjoy a kids video games fourms.

Originally posted by Sage_HW
^ has been known to overdose on Pixi sticks and Haiwiian Punch. Enjoys feeding the animals at the zoo and playing flag football in libraries.
heck yeah!

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ is the person I posted about last time around... Gets angry quite easily. Has been known to smash pedestrians with dictionarys over the head when enraged.

You should find a better way to vent your anger... Maybe you should start collecting apples.

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ a fellow vet. I never REALLY talked to him, but he seems like a cool guy and a great poster.

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ sounds kool enough. though i have seen him post numerous times, i never got a chance to talk to him. likes SOAD!

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ has a good taste in music :D and lives in Arizona. Has possibly the world's largest collection of fermented oranges in his basement.

firaga01

Smash Lord
A: Because I poked it witan ugly stick and it cried. :bee:

Q: What were the producers of Barney on when they thought of his color?

firaga01

Smash Lord
Why should I want to know the truth if my flying monkey spy that was rented from MK's monkey army of doom told me the truth in the first place?

sharkboy013

Smash Lord
Much apologies, Metroid Prime keeps you from playing SSBM too much, expect me to do this tomorrow or tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom