• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozzymoto

Smash Apprentice
the person hits me and gave me a concussion i had no idea what i was doing at that time and stole a hammer from the hammer bros and swing it at the next poster

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
False, they don't have the same moves, and are indeed two different characters.

True or False: TheRedneck has never received an education.

/\/1/\/J4

Smash Journeyman
ok this is getting pointless since noone is posting im going to post one ok?

I am can wear a headband
I like rolling around
I fall asleep in the middle of big battles
I am PINK.

lol very easy

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
falcoX said:
False, buddy. The "Cuckoo" refers to the small chickens you find in zelda games, the ones that, if attacked enough, swarm you and kill you. FACE.

It's actually spelled "Cucco", however. I learned that after I made this account... :ohwell:

Back on topic...

Um, true?

True or False: Cuccos pwn Link at every turn.

Corndog Wil

Smash Rookie
the hammer hits me in the head i get really mad throw the hammer back at kozzy and throw a lightsaber(JK3) usin the force at the next person

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
The lightsaber lodges itself in my brain, so I'm rushed to the hospitol in an ambulance that has a broken hatch on the back door. The stretcher that my unconscience (and near-dead) body is resting on bounces out of the back of the truck, off of a cliff, and straight on to the next poster.

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
Hey bud, go to the first page and read the rules. The game allows a week until a new picture can be shown. Also, you're supposed to request a reasonable picture. The Revolution controller has not been displayed to the public and therefore there are no pictures of it.

It seems my last request was harder than I expected so find me a picture of the poster for "The 40 Year Old Virgin"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom