• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If There is one Thing that Helps Wolf...

Patinator

Smash Champion
It would be a stage with a non-breakable wall, which would essentially be a custom stage. For example, my Dr. Mario Bottle.

I find his Down Throw to be moderately effective if you use it against a wall as a chaingrab, not to mention you can hit people at R.O.B.'s height or so and above with a Wolf Flash against a wall.

I've also bounced my opponent with B-Air several times.

Consider me crazy, but I think that walled stages, when not fighting any other CG'ers like Falco or Dedede, are Wolf's best friend.

Maybe it's because I can't utilize Wi-Fi. That's one reason I posted this thread, to see if I can get decent feedback from people who can. No flaming please.

Let's hope this is my first thread that doesn't fail.
:(

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
hmm, its sounds like it would work. Have you tried it on Corneria? But the thing is, even if it did work, there are few walled stages that are tournament legal, but it would be good for just friendlies.

acv

Smash Journeyman
its not to dissapoint you but chaingrabing against a wall doesnt work.Bair doesnt work either with people that know how to DI and wolf flash(>b) is not a reliable move because of the lag.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
I agree with it the dr.mario bottle idea unless you're playing against a character with an uber powerful upsmash. a Good Olimar player, Game&Watch

Patinator

Smash Champion
'Tis off-topic. But yeah it's a great stage. There's only like a two space opening, so even if someone does get hit up, they could easily bounce. :p Good torture stage. And it honors Dr. Mario.

As I said, I can't use Wi-Fi (Not to mention you can't use Custom Stages.) and I don't have anyone to play with, so I only play against CPU's. That's probably why I've gotten off five from-0% B-Airs on someone in a row.

Top Bottom