• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If there are tiers, will DK be Mid or higher?

Tx3Fate

Smash Cadet
You actually think he matches well against GnW? You must be joking. Really, completely joking. Either that or socal actually has bad players playing gnw (unlikely)...

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Fate. I know some good GnW's, and DK... well he has worse matchups but I wouldn't say it favors him at all.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
not a great match up, but it isn't bad when you get used to him, superarmor > turtle, just try to remain in control of the match, and keep your punch stocked at all times to knock him off the side once he goes on the offensive

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
It's definitely not in DK's favor, it might even be slightly against him. But, DK has range on GnW and GnW is super light. You'll be surprised at the low percents your undiminished smashes will kill him at.

Tx3Fate

Smash Cadet
perhaps.. i don't know, i definently have a great deal of trouble against GnWs in general... although most of the good ones i have played have been online, so maybe lag was a large factor

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
i can see dk going in high mid tier. i guess its possible he could nail high, just for the fact that he has some really good matches against a lot of the higher characters

Top Bottom