• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If smash players could be anything they wanted to be

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I would most likely choose someone realistic to replicate, i would most likely be a Creek Chief, i would roam the forest all ****ing day, war-paintin my face and washing the corpses of freshly slaughtered animals in crystal clear streams, goin home and teachin my tribe how to move silently and how to survive the harshest of weather with little or no protection.

Most of you would be some anime **** like this

i would hate you

i would send one of my warriors to your house. have him pretend to be from another tribe. Have them sign a treaty with you under this falsehood. A few days later i would personally go to your house, force you to sign a treaty with my tribe. I would then take the forged treaty to the real tribe in which my warrior was disguised as days earlier. Show them the forgery and claim that you made it in an attempt to bring dispute between our two tribes. We would all march to your house, you would come out and speak japanese moonspeak, no one would understand you.

I would scalp you.

No one would save you.

Vanflip times a thousand.

Don't believe the hype.

No care ever.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I love this thread.

But for the record, I am already everything I want to be because I am a person constantly striving to be everything I am capable of.

Wes rules.

Rayku

Smash Lord
But for the record, I am already everything I want to be because I am a person constantly striving to be everything I am capable of.
I think this is one of the single greatest things to have ever been said.

I was just talking about it with a good friend of mine, and what we want out of life. It sounds really stupid, but I had a change of heart when I saw the movie American Beauty. I want to be like Ricky Fitts, in the sense that I want to be able to see beauty out of everything.

It's a silly aspiration, but...what can I do?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I want to be Wes though : (

really uh... I've always wanted to be a robot or otherwise mechanical, easy to program, add or remove emotions, etc. not really appropriate response to the topic I guess...

edit : guess I could say "any writer who has been respected" or something like that.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
As much as I hate to play into wes's hand, I would probably like to be Takamura Mamoru.

Firstly Boxing is about the manliest profession and the best sport. Men who stay ripped i have mad respect for because that's some discipline. It's being the master of your domain. Plus:

he boxes with bears.

and wins.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
bumping this thread to say 3 things

1. i have played smash 4 times this year
2. i hate all of you
3. i miss playing smash, and when i watch videos i miss knowing that i have the time to get to the top, i wish jobs weren't such demotivators when you need thousands to work on projects

4. **** you, im hosting a garage tourney soon, thread up this weekend

5. is mike g. still a mod? is mike g. still a man? that ***** better show up to my garage tourney!

Top Bottom