• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If sakurai trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessokman

Smash Lord
What if the vid at e3 is really mario vs link? Sakurai would do this to troll is no?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Dude, chill out. The thing about Nintendo right now is they can't afford not to pull out the big guns and they know it.

watzup7856

Smash Rookie
I'm just happy that we're getting a trailer. I'm not getting my hopes up for who's in it, at least we're getting something.

watzup7856

Smash Rookie
Not bad for a first post. Welcome to the site/moderately pessimistic hype train.

Thanks. I've had the account for a while, but never bothered to post here until now. I can see the craziness happening once things start getting announced. I'm too hyped.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This is just the tip of the ****storm.

Brace yourself "this game is teh sucks" Debbie downer posts
"OMG I can't wait for dis gaaaaaame" spam posts
Infinite "this game should be exactly how I envision it posts"
"Die Sakurai, die!!" Anger posts
And of course,
The quadrillion duplicate ""Character" support threads" because newbies don't bother to read the guidelines and rules.

And we all got front row seats ;)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A good number of new faces have been joining lately. Welcome to all! :)

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
What if the vid at e3 is really mario vs link? Sakurai would do this to troll is no?

The video will start with Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu, as always, will probably feature Samus as well due to a likely Metroid rep announcement, and then some newcomers. This is baseless panic.

Fixations

Smash Rookie
I do feel uneasy for some reason, like I keep getting this vibe that tommorow's "reveal" wont just be like a 30 second teaser with just the title, and "COMING SOON 2014" at the end, and no new characters or gameplay revealed. I really hope that's not the case though haha.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Accept it anyway. Once you become God, you can make yourself not exist if you feel like it.
If I could become a god, I would make Sakurai my puppet and control SSB from behind the scenes. Just like in SSBB. It comes full circle.

Oh and I'd have a harem of lovely, sexy, busty goddess babes.

Goddamn auto-correct!

CF711

Smash Apprentice
I do feel uneasy for some reason, like I keep getting this vibe that tommorow's "reveal" wont just be like a 30 second teaser with just the title, and "COMING SOON 2014" at the end, and no new characters or gameplay revealed. I really hope that's not the case though haha.

I don't think they can really afford that right now. They want to move sales of the Wii U and what better way to do so than to announce a couple of new, highly anticipated characters for one of their biggest franchises to get people excited for the new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom