• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Roy had custom moves...

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
What would they be? These are my ideas, copy-pasted from another thread.
]Shield Breaker - Works just like the Hero-Kings' neutral special. Weaker, but can break shields.
Boom Blade - You can't charge it, you'll get the almost fully charged version no matter what, along with 15% recoil instead of none, but obviously it's incredibly strong.

Two-Step Dance - You only get two opportunities to swing, the opening strike and the final hit, but the effects are more accentuated. Forward has powerful knockback, down deals heavy damage, and up has decreased knockback and little ending lag.
Wind Dance - All hits do minimal damage and knockback, regardless of whether or not you hilt it or what combination you use, but all hits produce windboxes, with the last hits being the most powerful. Using combinations won't augment the power of the windbox, but rather the direction.

Precise Counter - Increased starting frames and decreased active window, but the counter is very powerful.
Swift Counter - The counter is lighting-fast, and so is the hit. It knocks opponents towards you, which allows you combo them from the counter.

Comet - More startup than Blazer, and less directional control, and it only hits twice, but the last hit spikes opponents powerfully.
Hot Air - You get a larger jump and more control, but you can only hit opponents once. Knockback depends on when you hit them, hitting at the start will send them sideways, and hitting towards the end will knock them up.

MegaBlaster1234

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Srib64
If Lucina and Dr. Mario are any indication of what clone characters customs are, he would probably have everything copy pasted from Marth, and the neutral B specials would be Ike's.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
If Lucina and Dr. Mario are any indication of what clone characters customs are, he would probably have everything copy pasted from Marth, and the neutral B specials would be Ike's.
Except Roy isn't a clone

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
I think standard B would throw a fireball instead of just a crash, like the sealed sword in the game.

DED would probably be the same as marthcina and I don't know how they would change up b.

Down b would definetly be the same as marthcina and Ike.

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
The only cloned customs would be from Counter and DED, they would have to make unique customs for Flare Blade and Blazer.

At the very least Roy should get a ranged custom B based off his ranged attack in FE6.

ShiroSSB

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sycho-Ashura777
3DS FC
5026-4570-3155
My ideas based from beating Binding blade:

Neutral B 2: Roy charges a giant fireball projectile that he can shoot (Similar to how ridley can shoot fireballs) except it doesn't 1HKO and it charges faster.

Neutral B 3: This charge takes longer but when fully charged, Roy releases multiple explosions that travel across the stage that deal more damage the closer you are.

Side B 2: Similar to Marth and Lucina's. Roy has Effortless blade.

Side B 3: Similar to Marth and Lucina's. Roy has Heavy blade.

Up B 2: Roy can cover more horizontal recovery, less vertical and only has 1 hitbox in the move that deals 4%.

Up 3: Roy travels a very high vertical distance upwards but has no hitboxes, leaving him vulnerable. Similar to Dophin jump.

Down B 2: Easy counter.

Down B 3: lai counter.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
If Roy had two customs wasted on Effortless Blade and Easy Counter, I think I would cry.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
One time at MLG orlando m2k told everyone in the car that metaknights tornado should grab shields, so now I tell my friends that roy's up B should grab shields and that the custom up B should be a jetpack wings that can move in 2 directions like pikachu's quick attack and it should have a glide attack that was better than metaknights. Seems like it would be on the same level as some of the other custom moves. lol

Top Bottom