• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If knew the REAL final roster ...

limitbreak

Smash Ace
... would you spoil it for everyone else? Me personally; NO! I wouldn't wanna be the guy that leaks something that he didn't even create. If I were Sakurai and someone leaked info on MY game then I would be pissed ... Also, this spawned when i was looking at a "leaked" final roster that looked some-what realistic.

Edit: Deleted roster. I just posted it to show what got me thinking about this question.

Dabble

Smash Cadet
Hell no.

The vast majority of people here are ungrateful *******s as is....

Always *****ing and complaining over every little thing.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I would only tell a couple of my friends that I know IRL, and Since all they would have to go on is, "A friend of mine with connections told me" I would know that even if they did try and leak it, no one would believe them.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I wish that was the real roster. Its perfect... That would be great.

I dont doubt that all of those characters WILL be playable (exception being Megaman) but there are no WTF characters in ths mix, so it fails.

Nisori

Smash Rookie
Hell no.

The vast majority of people here are ungrateful *******s as is....

Always *****ing and complaining over every little thing.

Hahahahaha :D While that may be true wouldn't the initial *****ing be worth it when the final roster comes out and it turned out you where indeed right. That feeling would be monumentally awesome, like after sex awesome. ;)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I wouldn't. Even if I did, no one would believe me anyway.

However if I did, I'd make fun of *certain* delusional fanboys. :laugh:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
All of those are entirely plausibe.

FYI, Megaman was not deconfirmed, Inafune just stated HE did not know if he was in or not. He does not own Megaman nor is entirely knowledgable of his happenings, he is also the Vice-President of Marketing, which ONLY deals with Capcom games. Inafune and Capcom have a VERY love/hate relationship, and it would make more sense for Nintendo to got to the actual President, than to Inafune who has shown a very discordinated relationship with Megaman.

Dabble

Smash Cadet
Hahahahaha :D While that may be true wouldn't the initial *****ing be worth it when the final roster comes out and it turned out you where indeed right. That feeling would be monumentally awesome, like after sex awesome. ;)
Not really. They would just make up crap to cover their *** when they are wrong.

"Oh, I totally didn't care that Nook made it in."

"Oh, you didn't? That is why you said you wouldn't buy the game if he made it and that everyone was stupid for believing he would be in, etc."

and nothing feels better than sex. :laugh:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Exactly. If somehow, someone were to discover the entire roster, and truely believes that it's the real thing, it still wouldn't matter. If they were to reveal it to SmashBoards (or any other board) without absolutely concrete evidence (which is nearly impossible in on itself), they'll just be flamed.
And I find it funny that you, limitbreak, said that you wouldn't reveal it, but then just post a list that was "supposedly" leaked by someone else, to help it spread.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
No I wouldn't

But yeah as said before, that list is fake :p
Which means you know who is not really in...

All of those are entirely plausibe.

FYI, Megaman was not deconfirmed, Inafune just stated HE did not know if he was in or not. He does not own Megaman nor is entirely knowledgable of his happenings, he is also the Vice-President of Marketing, which ONLY deals with Capcom games. Inafune and Capcom have a VERY love/hate relationship, and it would make more sense for Nintendo to got to the actual President, than to Inafune who has shown a very discordinated relationship with Megaman.
RPST.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Exactly. If somehow, someone were to discover the entire roster, and truely believes that it's the real thing, it still wouldn't matter. If they were to reveal it to SmashBoards (or any other board) without absolutely concrete evidence (which is nearly impossible in on itself), they'll just be flamed.
And I find it funny that you, limitbreak, said that you wouldn't reveal it, but then just post a list that was "supposedly" leaked by someone else, to help it spread.
Haha yea I guess what your saying is true. But what I really meant was if I was 100% sure and I got it from Sakurai himself. There's no way that I would tell anyone that information.

Dabble

Smash Cadet
Do you have something against homosexuality? ... stop being immature.
Looks like someone is getting all butthurt over taking **** way too serious on the interwebs.

He is referring to Knuckles as stupid, not his sexual orientation.

Grow up.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
It's fake for one reason it's not Olimar it's Capt. Olimar. Plus there is no wtf charcter in their so WTF!!!111!!!111!!!

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
It's fake for one reason it's not Olimar it's Capt. Olimar. Plus there is no wtf charcter in their so WTF!!!111!!!111!!!
We also call Geno by his "earthly" name, call Captain Falcon Falcon every once in a while, and call Mr. Game & Watch G&W. That's a silly argument - same goes for the "no wtf character". No-one ever said there would be one, and if something, I'd call Pit, Snake, Sonic and Pokémon Trainer wtf characters already.

GamenerdAdvance

Smash Apprentice
Looks like someone is getting all butthurt over taking **** way too serious on the interwebs.

He is referring to Knuckles as stupid, not his sexual orientation.

Grow up.
Last time I checked, Gay didn't mean stupid. The person who called Knuckles gay probably didn't mean anything about sexuality, but perhaps he should've checked his vocabulary before he started interchanging the words "gay" and "stupid".

That is all.

thegreatace

Smash Cadet
gu....guuuu.....ummm....guuuu..mmm...gum! hahahhaaha

wow im so stupid LOL oh and this list is cool, just hope isaac is for real that would be sweet!!

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Funny that it goes against what EVERY prophet thus far seems to say, which is Lucario is replacing Mewtwo (in which Mewtwo is in and Lucario is nowhere to be found), and Wolf is nowhere to be found.

I do like how Ridley's near the end of the list to scare the crap out of me :D

SwordMasterR0X

Smash Cadet
Veterans.......

Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Shiek (As a separate char yes)
Jigglypuff (Possible)
Luigi (Totally)
Captain Falcon (Obviously)
Ness (Maybe, if he doesn't work like a total Lucas clone)
Marth (Maybe)
Ganondorf (Confirmed in an interview w/ Snake's VA)
Young Link (Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Themed) [Not if he's a clone]
Falco (Maybe)
Mewtwo (No, he totally sucks)
Mr. Game and Watch (Maybe, but I won't use him)

Newcomers....

Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokémon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
Olimar (YESYESYES)
Krystal (Confirmed in Krystal's VA's website)
K. Rool (Meh)
Geno (Black Mage > Him)
Animal Crossing Villager (Totally)
Ridley (Would be nice, but he's too big)
Isaac (Don't know who the hell he is, so meh)
Megaman (Unconfirmed in an Interview with Inafune :()
My opinions of this roster in (). Needs moar Lucario/Black Mage IMO.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I bet King K.Rool is a boss for DK and Diddy in SSE... >_>
[I'm only guessing this because of the video the boards gave us awhile back now of SSE, you know the one with Diddy and DK being together, proving they must be a duo of SSE, who better for them to fight than K.Rool, plus he's Nintendo's character, not rares, considering Nintendo took everything to do with the DK series back off Rare. I think it's highly possible K.Rool is a boss and NOT playable.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I bet King K.Rool is a boss for DK and Diddy in SSE... >_>
[I'm only guessing this because of the video the boards gave us awhile back now of SSE, you know the one with Diddy and DK being together, proving they must be a duo of SSE, who better for them to fight than K.Rool, plus he's Nintendo's character, not rares, considering Nintendo took everything to do with the DK series back off Rare. I think it's highly possible K.Rool is a boss and NOT playable.
Possibly tru dat, but apparently DK and Diddy get broken up because Diddy is with Fox and Rayquaza. No DK. Or Diddy could meet back up with DK, but the video with DK and Diddy is DK's intro video.

So just who does DK team up with if he's not with Diddy?

Giant Punch + Falcon Punch.... :p

But yeah K.Rool has the possibility of being just a Boss, but they're passing up an actual GOOD possibility of a unique character. Although still big and slow.... he'd be able to do all sorts of things. O.o'

As for all these rumors and leaks...... One of these minutes one is gonna be the real deal, and most will still shun it.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I would spoil the roster faster than Sonic with bunny ears. I would also put it in my sig.

People could call me a liar if they want. . .wouldn't matter to me cause I know the whole roster :p

peinoftherain

Smash Rookie
thread should be locked, this roster has already been confirmed to be fake a long time ago.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Serbii said it's fake. I'm guessing that's because Lucario's not there, but Mewtwo is.

Edit: Also, there's no need to close the thread. Just delete that fake list.

Raj2118

Smash Rookie
yea the one that got leaked by CoroCoro or sumthing was totally fake for once it said "Fan made roster do not dwell on this"

for two they were missing ike i think so yea fake

and if i knew the roster i would definately not leak it out or mess neones mind up with saying the characters

Top Bottom