• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Kevin goes, I go (also known as what's goin on with ronike lately?)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Welcome to Cinemafia! Let's get straight into it with the rules, shall we? Note that even if you are highly familiar with the game of mafia, you are expected to read the game specific rules as there are some strange mechanics.

Rules:

This game is moderated by me, Ronike. I am your god in this game, and I expect to be treated as such god dammit. I reserve the right to add and change rules to the following list if necessary. I mean it this time. If I feel the need to update a rule, I WILL do it and I WILL NOT be *****ed at for it. If you truly think the change is unfair, bring it up, but if I tell you to drop it, do so or be modkilled. This will not turn into DBZ mafia. That being said, this game is nowhere near as complicated as DBZ was, so I foresee no complications.

Fundamental:
1. Have fun, and do not ruin the fun for others.
2. The mods are always right.
3. If we appear to be wrong, we are merely testing you. Please inform us of your awareness of the test by posting in bold separate from your post. You may be rewarded with cookies*
4. Unless your role states otherwise or you are hydraing, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread. Players are again reminded, I am serious about this rule. No flavor talk, no comments on a players play, no talking with people outside the game, either public or private, not even once you are dead. If you break this rule, you will be modkilled, or if the player is already dead, your wincon will change to indy survivor
5. No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM (including pictures). Not even partial quoting.
6. You are allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.
7. Editing your posts is not allowed under any circumstances. Leave the typo sand mispeelings aolne.

Voting and Lynching:
1. All votes must be bolded (Vote: Tom) Please separate votes from the rest of your paragraphs as this makes my life easier.
2. When changing your vote, I would prefer you unvote your previous vote before you revote. (Unvote Vote: M3D).
3. A lynch will occur when a majority has been reached.
4. You may vote for a 'no lynch' if desired. If a majority of the players in the game vote for to no lynch, the day will end without a lynch.
5. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters ‘twilight,' where all alive players are allowed to freely converse (but not allowed to cast any votes) until I post a death scene, which will be 24 hours after I post the start of twilight, barring any issues on my part.
6. Once you are dead, you are NOT allowed to make one final "bah go town/scum!" post, nor any other posts.

Activity and Deadline:
1 a) This game will enforce a strict deadline of 10 days per Day phase, with extensions if necessary (i.e: late replacement, crashboards, and anything else I deem requiring of an extension).
1. b) There will be no extensions just because it is suspected or actual MYLO or LYLO.
1. c) Players may vote for a day extension by using the command Request: Deadline Extension. If there is a majority of these votes, a 72+ hour extension will be given. This extension will only be given once.
2. Night will last 72 hours with no extensions. Failure to send in a night action will result in doing nothing. If a player does not send in a night action two nights in a row, then there will be a much harsher punishment. You have been warned.
3. If deadline hits without a lynch, there will be no lynch.
4. Treat this game as a commitment. I promise to check on/update the game at least once every other day, every day when possible, so I expect you to post once every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. 3 prods will result in replacement if possible or modkill if not possible. After the 3rd day, 3 prods will be punished with a modkill.
5. If a player does not post within 24 hours of receiving a prod, they will be issued another prod.
6. If you are unable to participate for a period longer than 72 hours, please I/PM me or post in thread.
7. Breaking a rule will also result in a prod, unless the punishment is otherwise mentioned.

About your Host
1. I find games where there are strange roles and/or weird roles to be far more enjoyable than straight up "1 cop, 1 doc, 2 mafia and a gf" games. Therefore, expect to see new roles and/or lots of them.
2. When I host, I plan to try something new with every game. Sometimes I will tell you what this thing is, sometimes I won't.
3. My games can be a tad swingy. Deal with it.
4. To confirm you have at least read the red rules, in your confirmation pm, pm me the red word in rule 6 of V&L, and all the words in rule 4 of fundamental that rhyme with bread.

Game Specific Rules:
1. For the updated list of rules, milestones, and player list, visit this thread
2. Once again, do not talk to people outside this game, or in this game, or to anyone. At all.
3. I confirm the absence of the roles Contract Hitman and Rogue.
4. I do not confirm the absence of the roles Reviver, Speaker for the Dead, a Look to the Stars type role, Open Mason that can speak with the dead, or any other such roles that deal with the dead.

Added Rules:
None yet, hopefully none to be added...

Sample Roles

[Collapse="Power Role"]

You once were a ve-gone, but now you will begone.

Welcome to Cinemafia
You are Scott Pilgrim from Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. You are the town Self Reviving Role Blocker.

Active Abilities:
Roleblock: At night, you may send me the action Roleblock: Playername and that player will not be able to use any active ability.

Passive Abilities:
Self Reviving: At the start of the second day after you die, you will be brought back to life (i.e If you are lynched D1, you will revive D3)

Win Condition: You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
I/PM me that you have received the rules and your role and that you understand the rules and your role. If you have any questions hit me up on aim.[/collapse]

[Collapse="Vanilla"]

Now... where was I?

Welcome to Cinemafia
You are Leonard from Memento. You are a vanilla townie.

Active Abilities:
None

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition: You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
I/PM me that you have received the rules and your role and that you understand the rules and your role. If you have any questions hit me up on aim.[/collapse]

Signups:
1. Sworddancer
2. X1-12
3. th3kuzinator
4. Tandora
5. Ranmaru
6. Kirbyoshi
7. Cello_Marl
8. Tom
9. Teryble Doom~
10. Dark Horse
11. Braig