• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If i did this, would you watch it?

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
if i posted a video of me againts a comp, would any of you watch it just to see how i play?

cause i cant make videos with my friends n stuff

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
k ill try to get my friends to record. the thing is, i dont have a vcr and my camera has sound delay

Zodiac

Smash Master
k ill try to get my friends to record. the thing is, i dont have a vcr and my camera has sound delay
Sound delays fine, just put music to it with some editing program. or just post it. its not THAT big a deal, but anyway, just don't record comp matches because they don't show off any players real skill. anyways, good luck with it.

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
lol hell no i wouldentwatch cause i already seen u play and u suck lol lol hahahahahahahahaha ur fox is a noob fox short hop duble lazers daniel does it better lol
my fox owned your fox lol

ok i got that out of my system. how come u cant make a vid with daniel, molo, archi aaron, JAMES "Mr Chucki CHeese" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! they dont want to be getting owned or something? i was thinking about makeing some vids too lately cause im bored so if u wanna be getting owned u know where i live lol!

Top Bottom