• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Ganondorf makes it into Brawl, what moves would you want them to keep on him?

Venraneld

Smash Cadet
He should definitely have his sword and have all original moves. As much I loved how Ganondorf played in Melee(beater of @$$), he should have his magic attacks. I mean he is like an evil overlord sorcerer. I'm for the returnable energy ball. And transforming into his Ganon beast form(Twilight Princess) would be the coolest final smash.

algandar88

Smash Journeyman
He should definitely have his sword and have all original moves. As much I loved how Ganondorf played in Melee(beater of @$$), he should have his magic attacks. I mean he is like an evil overlord sorcerer. I'm for the returnable energy ball. And transforming into his Ganon beast form(Twilight Princess) would be the coolest final smash.
if he had his original moves wat would b the purpose of the sword................nd i totaly agree wit u on his final smash

BentoBox

Smash Master
With the time they're spending on the game, there'd be absolutely no excuse whatsoever justifying the occurance of clones in SSBB. I personally don't see Ganon coming back with the same moveset but rather a total makeover :D.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Yea new moveset so that ancient Ganon v CF debate ends. Because we all know CF is better *runs away*

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Well, my opinion, i think he'll be in brawl, DEFINATELY not a C. Falcon clone, meaning.. no more melee moves ;[ he'll most likely use his sword, since they're probably gonna use his TP outfit, but if i could choose what move(s) he could keep... most DEFINATELY his uair,fair n bair :D

Gannondorf77

Smash Rookie
all his arials but the nair
all his tilts but the up
his forward and up smash
i wish his up-b could sweet spot the edge, and they need to change his foward-b + neutral-b.

Give him falco lazers that he shoots from his eyes or something, he looks enough like a black superman.

It'd be nice if they gave him his sword, changed the animations, but kept his attack statistics relatively the same (range, damage, knockback, etc)
dude his up tilt is amazing for edgegurding if you can get it right. It's pretty amazing.

I would change the regular B to some sword attack, if they gave him a sword, and some arial would be nice. Like change his nair(?) regular air attack, to some sword thing. but everything else is perfect. I don't really want him to be a sword person though, cause just smashing someone with you bare hands, and feet, is way cooler than using a sword or gun or something.

Sparx

Smash Cadet
Make his utilt emit ohko lazorz in all directions.

But it takes four times as long to execute.

also replace gerudo punch with hadouken.

smashbrother811

Smash Rookie
The only move that I never use is his tilt up ground move. It is one of the hardest moves to time in the entire game. I wouldn't mind seeing that one go and replacing it with C. Falcon's version. Even though the Warlock Punch is hard to time, I'd hate to see it go. As for everything else I want it about the same.

Athos

Smash Cadet
I always had the opinion that Mewtwo's moveset in Melee is closer to Ganondorf's actual moves. He has the change shot and he can float.

Overall, he definitely need his sword. His sword would have the ability to reflect projectiles(just like in Ocarina of Time).

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Well since he most likely will have his sword, i think most of his moves will be different. I mean he is not going to carry it around for nothing. As long as he keeps His Thunder Drop.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
I honestly can't see how we can have the other two pieces of the Triforce in brawl without the third wielder of its power.

But anyway, I can't see the King of Evil in his Twilight Princess incarnation without his new and improved blade at his side. I admit though it'll be tough relearning all his moves with the new moveset that'll come with it.

Top Bottom