• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Advance wars, Golden sun, Sonic & pikmin...

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
Advance wars would get spann island. I'm pretty sure its the first war room stage of each game, with minor tweeks to it. Roads, trees that obscure characters, cities provide different hieghts, random missle attacks from artillary. Tanks rolling over the stage. Of course, the stage would have to be huge, demonstrating the epicness of war.

I'm tapped for ideas on the others, minus sonic on which there is stage discussion already occuring.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
I did not play Golden Sun, but I have a few ideas for stages for Pikmin.

-The Infamous HUGE Cardboard Box
-The Dolphin
-An Onion

Falco_Phoenix

Smash Cadet
For Golden Sun, Mt. Aleph is the only one that jumps out at me. Maybe one of the lighthouses? Lemuria, the village of Vale, Crossbone Isle, and, grr, that one place where you fight Dullahan. They would probably all be pretty visually stunning, but they'd be weird as stages. I think the best of them would be one (or all?) of the lighthouses. 3 towers with floating, character-wide platforms between each of them.

As for Pikmin, the only place that's very memorable is the landing site. I haven't played Pikmin 2, though.

Zevox

Smash Lord
A lighthouse aerie would be great for Golden Sun. Perhaps even a stage where you switch between each of the lighthouse aeries, and each element has a different effect on the stage - low gravity at the Jupiter (air) lighthouse, heavy gravity at the Venus (earth) one, slow but constant damage (1% per 5 seconds or so) from heat while at the Mars (fire) one, and a slippery floor at the Mercury (water) one, just as ideas off the top of my head.

Sonic, I'll just say Green Hill Zone and let the threads about it give the details.

The other two, I'm not sure. They really don't have any truly iconic locations that stick out in my memory.

Zevox

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Fire Emblem didn't get an "iconic" location, it just got a standard castle.
I think Advance Wars would get the same sort of thing... just a standard grass-type battlefield, with tanks and stuff rolling around in the background. Possibly with an artillery hazard, dropping exploding shells onto the stage.
I agree with the lighthouses idea for Golden Sun, although, it doesn't look like Golden Sun's going to get repped at all....
Pikmin should get the Impact Site from the first game with Captain Olimar's ship in the background. When the match begins, the ship should be broken-down looking. As the level goes on, teams of Pikmin come and add parts to the ship (about 1 every 30 seconds). If you manage to make the match last for 15 minutes, all 30 parts are put in place, and the ship takes off!
As for Sonic, it's got to be Green Hill Zone. Although, that level hasn't ever been seen on a Nintendo console, so it might be Angel Island or (god forbid) Station Square...

Top Bottom