• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
how come no kirby's ever try and steal falco's lazers? they are so sweet for a kirby to have, is there a reason? i've never seen a kirby take a falco's lazers on youtube...discuss

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Uh, its a bit slower cause kirby falls slower and has a higher sh. Its not good for approaches much cause theres a longer pause between the second laser and him hitting the ground? I dont know what im talking about xD.

Maybe someone should start a thread about uses of copying or something.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Kirby can't steal lasers. The best you can do is Copy them.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
i have seen a few vids where kirby takes falco's lazers (though i cant remember who was playing, i do know it was a pro kirby) and even managed to screw up falcos recovery with it. For the most part the lazers aren't that useful, especially because you lose one of kirbys most useful techs in the process, his swollowcide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom