• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idk about this...

Drakkhonian

Smash Rookie
I really don't know if someone already said this, and I really dont want to be banned or anything like that for this , but here it goes:
I won't give it a name but its like this: you can turn egg lay on air. Like falcon punch but with a little twist. You actually tilt back and then use egg lay. You must not be holding back while pressing B cause that will cause you to egg roll. That makes a new use for egg lay: surprise block break. I used against some of my friends and its also a good combo breaker.
Ok, sorry if someone already said this and if this is useless too. I just thought this mught be usefull for someone.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Thanks for the tip!

Actually, there are a LOT of characters with reversible special moves, try it with all of them!

Top Bottom