• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

identity crisis

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Take it to the general furms and see if you get flamed there...
dont revive the thread, post count doesnt matter and you are giving yourself useless posts, let the thread die. "Aurashade and I joined before you guys, so we get to boss you guys around"
dont reply anymore, your not aloud to, in fact, if you joined way back, you most know the mods, get them over here to close this thread that was a complete disgrace to the SmashBoards community.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
dont revive the thread, post count doesnt matter and you are giving yourself useless posts, let the thread die. "Aurashade and I joined before you guys, so we get to boss you guys around"
dont reply anymore, your not aloud to, in fact, if you joined way back, you most know the mods, get them over here to close this thread that was a complete disgrace to the SmashBoards community.
You sir, need to be a comedian, because that was some funny ****....

Every person who posted after me before just proved my point. Learn right now that, if you feel like wasting your time, one post on a ******** thread made of pure flame is all you need. Then move on with your life. Aurashade does it, and he is an established troll, and noobs like you and the thread creator fell for what he does best.

Post count and join date are not a reflection of your skills as a smash player. Izaw right now is proof of that. What you, and pretty much anyone who thinks I'm an *** here, don't understand is that I'm talking about how to post on a forum in the appropriate manner. Which in my experience here (I did have an account years before my current, but I left and came back, forgetting my username) as well as my experience on a lot of mature forums (Ubuntu/Gentoo Lunix's forums for example) is that anyone with a join date under a few monthes, and/or a small post count, are flamed or just make ******** post.

I flame because of many of the actions by many of the people on this thread. If you post properly, we will not have a problem. Learn to do things the right way, and Aurashade will be the only pain in your ***. I promise.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
I flame because of many of the actions by many of the people on this thread. If you post properly, we will not have a problem. Learn to do things the right way, and Aurashade will be the only pain in your ***. I promise.

this this and wait

maybe more this

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Im still the best evar. Its just that Im undiscovered guys. Really. I beat everyone of my friends. Which is 1.

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
...........this is screwed up...i got nothing from starting this thread...thanks for the help you flaming @$$holes... (no pun intended)

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
...........this is screwed up...i got nothing from starting this thread...thanks for the help you flaming @$$holes... (no pun intended)
No sir, THANK YOU for puting this excuse of a thread in these well put together forums. Now seriously folks, let pretend this never happened.

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
lol...yes flaming...and if the thread is so stupid, why are we keeping it alive?! clearly its not serving the purpose i meant it to...i was asking for some help picking a main...and i figured if someone wanted to know more about my playing style they could ask me...instead of saying i didnt provide enough on the original post...

i dont even care about it anymore, im more irritated by the reaction of people like Aurashade who have nothing better to do than to flame people, if your not gonna help, go somewhere where u will help. please.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
lol...yes flaming...and if the thread is so stupid, why are we keeping it alive?! clearly its not serving the purpose i meant it to...i was asking for some help picking a main...and i figured if someone wanted to know more about my playing style they could ask me...instead of saying i didnt provide enough on the original post...

i dont even care about it anymore, im more irritated by the reaction of people like Aurashade who have nothing better to do than to flame people, if your not gonna help, go somewhere where u will help. please.
If you want help. go someplace where a topic like this is relevant. /lesson

Aurashade

Smash Ace
But I am helping, probably more than any other user on this forum. Acting nice doesn't stop new members from making an account just to make a post on a forum that has a "do anything you want" kind of reputation. I'm giving this place the image that there are rules here that follow the lines of common sense. Half the posts in the melee boards were spam.

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
ok...i guess point taken...although i understand what you're saying, i still think you should have been a little more polite about it. especially since you're so worried about the rules and such, im pretty sure this forum encourages politeness and friendliness. but whatever.

so where would this post be more relevant then???

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
But I am helping, probably more than any other user on this forum. Acting nice doesn't stop new members from making an account just to make a post on a forum that has a "do anything you want" kind of reputation. I'm giving this place the image that there are rules here that follow the lines of common sense. Half the posts in the melee boards were spam.
And that is where Thrilla likes to be XD

user.failTroll(Thrilla);

Aurashade

Smash Ace
ok...i guess point taken...although i understand what you're saying, i still think you should have been a little more polite about it. especially since you're so worried about the rules and such, im pretty sure this forum encourages politeness and friendliness. but whatever.

so where would this post be more relevant then???

The staff knows I'm the established troll, only thing is, unlike most trolls I have common sense. Not to mention this place is widely different from the Melee boards (using that as an example again), that board was such a displeasing place to go to, and this is the exact opposite.

Oh, simple, no where. thread =stop sign

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
so whats so bad about my question? is there something so wrong with wanting a little help and input on choosing characters? im not a bad player, in fact im going to a tournament tommorow and expecting good results.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
so whats so bad about my question? is there something so wrong with wanting a little help and input on choosing characters? im not a bad player, in fact im going to a tournament tommorow and expecting good results.
That kind of a question is not something you leave up to a bunch of tards on a forum. That like some hobo on the street telling you that you like men. How the hell does he know?

Get your friends together and play. Whichever you do best with/like the most, should be your choice.

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
well, this thread could have been much shorter and less ridiculuous if i had recieved that advice in the first place instead of all the flaming...hopefully my reputation isnt completely destroyed...well this thread is pretty much exhausted...

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Makes a man wanna think...a lot of thinking...Twin Turbo u found ur character?...if not lets have a match...just PM me when ever u want it to see how good u r with every character...

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
Makes a man wanna think...a lot of thinking...Twin Turbo u found ur character?...if not lets have a match...just PM me when ever u want it to see how good u r with every character...

sounds good...i dont always have time but when i do ill contact u...

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
Good to hear...i like having Link vs. Link battles...shows me what im capable of n how well i can improve...learning another Link user...*smiles* can't wait...
...um this thread is already broken so i gotta ask: what is pm? and can i be directed to a place that explains other related terms? I understand most of them, but from time to time im a little confused by all these acronyms.

thanks for putting up with my crap.

HaLf Blo0d

Smash Rookie
I recommend Toon Link as ur secondary if ur gunna main link. Cuz then ull get a feel of his moves. Even if TL's moves are a lot faster and somewhat strong but not stronger in a way.

Top Bottom