• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Identifying basic brawl opps.

Aeropup

Smash Apprentice
I was playing BB on wifi last (monday) night, and my only opponents were these two players who were suprisingly good for BB, heh. We started about 1ish and ended at 3 30.

I was the pink D3/white olimar/purple zamus/blue ike/blue rob player, I started off against a blue link who switched to black shiek, then a black pit joined and we teamed up against him at first. Link/shiek switched to falco after a while, and it ended after that.

Most of the matches were lagless. If you're here reading this, post so we can exchange codes!

EDIT: Whoops, region is Melbourne.

Why do I get the feeling that this is going to be ignored? heh

Aeropup

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, lagless. It might slow down it theres too much going on at once, but for the most part it runs at normal speed. Most matches were on FD as well :p

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
ive had a couple of no lag matches. then i got tired of waiting for matches, which is painful, and can restart the timer many times whilst waiting. ugh. basic brawl is painful. especially the 5 fps matches

Top Bottom