• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ideas..

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Hey, my partner is a Jiggs player! And we do really well! We even managed to beat Manacloud's team at the last UCSD Triweekly. We also took DSF's team to the third round. Course he is my bro, so we have great chemistry.

But anyway, I think Link and Jiggs make a good team. Link's grab is awesome becuase of it's range. after you grab, jiggs rests, and stuff like that. try to stay away from space animals of you can, Jiggs does a lot better against them. Go for floaties if they're there. and also rarely/never use the spin. It's really laggy and it has a good chance of hitting your partner. Other than that I dunno.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I do this team most of the time. it's alright and this is what i've learned

tell jigg to rest when
link grabs
link get grabbed
opponent rolls into jigg
opponent does a move with lag
when they're sheik and they rush alot. cc rest.

Link
combo
edgeguard
sometimes let yourself get grabbed if jigg can rest
don't get chaingrabbed
watch your spam, aim.
up-b if it'll get a kill
edgehog if jigg is edgeguarding
don't hit jigg.
have jigg save you with pound

general ****
do you know specific teams you think you'll have trouble with?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
watch out when DSF goes shiek. Try doing this take on the other jiggs and your friend takes on DSF.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
the tournament ended up being singles but they are gonna go doubles like in 2 weeks and i know DSF is showing again with the same person.....his partner isn't even that good i can probably take her out and double team DSF

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Nezumi's not too bad of a player. But yeah, at the latest UCSD Triweekly DSF teamed up with DC, who's been doing awesomely in Socal lately. Nezumi was there and she teamed with Blitz, i think.

ASP and I did better against DSF and DC than we did against DSF and Nezumi... >.>

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
Hey, Nezumi's not too bad of a player. But yeah, at the latest UCSD Triweekly DSF teamed up with DC, who's been doing awesomely in Socal lately. Nezumi was there and she teamed with Blitz, i think.

ASP and I did better against DSF and DC than we did against DSF and Nezumi... >.>
yeah she's actualy pretty good but i still worry about DSF more...i nkow DC is really good...thats weird probably cause Jiggs does good in any team battle

Uck

Smash Journeyman
I like El Lovo's ideas! Go with that and try to keep it simple until you guys can read each others minds so to speak.

Top Bottom