• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idea for tutorial/demostration vid.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I was thinking about making a Ganon tutorial vid that would have everything such as dashing dancing to the more technical stuff like waveland moonwalks with detailed explanations on how to execute with the control stick. Do you think this would be a good idea?, and I might need a little help with it, so I already have three people in mind who would be down for the idea. I think this would be a great way to help out the newer Ganon mains with techs. So we don't have the constant post like "How to platform dash?" or "How do I reverse waveland or waveland?" Lemme know what you think and I can get started on it asap. :)

Renth

Smash Hero
I was working on this a long time ago recording fingers with my camera and recording on a VCR. Lost the footage about a year ago but i'll gladly help out in anyway. However, on the plus side i'm 100% going back to Florida whenever my parents rent/buy another car!

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Florida: The home of Ganons

So Nicaboy told me that he had a good time playing your Ganon Spider Sense. His Sheik is legit.
Anyways, this is a great idea. Good luck making the vid =D.

Top Bottom