• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

idea for toon links taunt +recovery

bur

Smash Cadet
NNID
c13fairy
I've seen mixed reviews on toon links recovery and imo In combination with his Glide toss its pretty decent, but I know some aren't happy . I've also seen some other users in the tink forums suggesting to replace the lon lon milk Taunt with the grandmas soup.
So if they did replace the taunt, when link finishes the soup, maybe he could get some kind of vertical recovery boost on his up+b? And it could be one time per taunt or till he gets hit (like in ww )
Anyways it was just some random idea .

Illest_toon

Smash Cadet
That's a cool idea, also to add onto it mabye you would have to "charge" it like luigi's down B once on stage

Gords

Smash Champion
i say if your going to change the lon lon milk to grandma's soup the effects should be some life regen (maybe 3 like the milk) plus double damage with all attacks that use the sword till you take damage. also have an aesthetic effect on the sword where it glows yellow while the soup state is active. this would be the closest thing to the soups effect from Wind Waker (which was full health and magic regen plus double damage with sword untill you took damage).

Also I cant remember (since i rarely use it) if up taunt has a wind hit box. if not it should like brawl minus where the wind hit box is in the direction of the wind waker is pointing at the end of the taunt.

with regards to TLinks recovery, i think it is ok as is

Top Bottom