• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idea: Character videos

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
Not sure whether this should be posted here or in character discussion...but since it doesn't involve any character specifically, I'll make it here. Remember that "special" video on the melee disc that introduced characters? Here's a youtube link if you don't remember:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzoXYNQ3XPU

Not great quality, I know, but I'm just giving a link so people remember it. Well, I thought it would be a neat idea if Sakurai released character videos like this one as updates, except broken up by character. It would give us a taste of gameplay at the least, and it would be nice to see even a familiar face in action to break the drought of information. I know it's probably highly unlikely, I just wanted to know whether anyone else agrees that it would be a good idea. Have any comments, opinions, or ideas?

taylorb9113

Smash Cadet
I think character-specific videos would be nice.
Let us compare them to their past counterparts for one :D

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
yeah that would be cool. Have like 64 Yoshi's forward a. And looks. Then watch it evolve into Brawl. Or they could do like they did last time. And have the website keep showin there moves and video clips.

spjd

Smash Apprentice
Do you have to unlock that video in some way, or did they just remove it from the european version? -In wich case I'm very mad! :mad:

But anyway.. Yeah, I think it would be good to see some videos like these being released.
Maybe some showing off some of the Melee characters, 'cause this far they've only showed us newcomers that were pretty much guaranteed, so it'd be nice to see some from Melee.

Top Bottom