• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Ryan, you need to come visit my place soon.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Okay, I've gotten a bit out of the loop.

Why are some Idahoans refusing to go to Utah now? Was there any drama while I was out?

I swear I leave for just, like, half of a year and everyone starts bickering.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Everythings cool now but Buzz you should start telling people your holding a tournament and see how many people would go and ill find some people that would hopefully go. maybe try to set a date in a few weeks or somethin if we find a good amount of people an we could see if we can get utah to come to it lite at mine.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
The more I think about it, the more I realize my apartment would be an ideal location for a crew battle tournament. My place seems to have more open space where people could gather around. I have a VCR already setup on the main TV and everything. I have an extra room for another crew battle to be going on (with room for bystanders). Ryan, you really should come check it out.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I'll try to stop by this weekend or something but you should hold a tournament even if its just a standard singles doubles one to keep people playing. And i bet we could get some of Utah to come at least Phil and his group.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I can host Idaho tournaments for sure. I'll look into it.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
If nothing else we can just have small ones to keep people interested in play, ones that we wont enter so people feel more confident about their game.

ronin899

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. Im new(post wise, not join wise) and I just recently moved to meridian. Me and my bro are kind of sick of not having any friends to smash with, so I thought I would check this out. My msn is ronin899@hotmail.com so if you want to chat or something just add me. Thanks guys.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I'm going up to Moscow sometime this year so if any of you wanna smash it up with me and my uncle I would be more than happy to, though I haven't asked him if he would drive he probably would end up taking me and himself to one of youre guys' house.(If you live near Moscow)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
lmao. Idaho smashers......loloopop9poolololoolookiplpoloklolopl.

What's there to do up there? Potato Football? Potato Bowling? Are your controllers made of potatoes? I must know. ((O_O))

iSam

Smash Cadet
AH ah! I'm from Moscow, there are lots of eastern washington smashers i play with. R.C. has an amazing CF. yeah, anyways if you come up here we can set something up and play a bit.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Boy oh boy.

So, recently there was a Gamecrazy Smash tournament here in Meridian, and it reminded me that this game existed.

I went assuming an easy victory. But I lost. Granted, it was a free-for-all, and that severely killed my will to try, but still... and I was doing fine in friendlies afterwards, but still... it was Gamecrazy and I lost.

So I'm very rusty it seems. And Idaho has grown very silent. I haven't heard anything coming out of Western or Eastern Idaho in months. Well, other than Utah tournaments Yamer and BC went to, I guess.

Anyway. Just wondering if anything is going to go down, who all's still playing, etc.

Ronin, I noticed you're on my buddy list, but we've yet to smash. Hit me up sometime if you wanna.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
God, you guys are so inactive. I hope we'll get to play when I go up to Idaho, BattleCrist, I was the 13 year-old Italian kid that had to play you in the second match of the TANG that you went to, do I stand a chance against the rest of Idaho? I'm worst in Oregon :(

iSam

Smash Cadet
From what I understand we all live in different parts of Idaho. It's rather unfortunate, but I'm lucky enough to occasionally smash with Western Washington players.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya our thread isn't used that much because as Sam said we all live in different parts of Idaho and are pretty much 4+ hours away from each other.

And Doc I didn't got to the TANG I went to the Salem tourney but ya I remember playing you and Yamer is the best in Idaho I think unless Sam is better cuz i have never actually played with him. What part of Idaho are you coming to?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya we played at the Salem tourney.

You should try to talk with sam about playing smash in Idaho because thats like 10 hours away from Idaho Falls so i dont think me, Yamer, Gnosis, Casture, or Buzz will be able to play you but if you ever come to Idaho Falls or Pocotello or Rexberg i would probably drive to those places to play you because there only like 30 or 40 minuets away. I dont really check the Idaho thread much because no one in Idaho really posts much in it so PM if you ever go to any of those places.

Gnosis how far away is Meridian from IF compared to Boise?

iSam

Smash Cadet
Meridian is roughly 10 minutes past Boise, it's all the same place anymore. If anyone ends up coming up to Moscow go ahead and tell me and I can set us up to play with some eastern Washington players who are rather good. I am originally from Idaho Falls, I know that Buzz is currently living in Rexburg going to college. You could try to find him to smash with if you are looking for people Battle Christ.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Mike is Yamer and i know you to we had a computer class when halo 2 came out and we both went to that tournament that your team got fvcked over in.

iSam

Smash Cadet
haha awesome, well nice to re-meet you. I don't ever play halo anymore, although we did break out the old school halo 1 a while ago and I'm still pretty good at that.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I would assume your still good at that. Didn't you win some big tournament in halo one a few years ago or something?

Next time you visit IF if you ever do you should definitely talk PM me or mike to play some smash because i still haven't played you.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Cool, I play as Falco, Fox, Marth, Captain Falcon, Peach, Samus, Ganondorf, Sheik, and Luigi, sometimes Dr.Mario. I main Falco and Marth though.

Top Bottom