• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Idaho Melee/Brawl Power Rankings***

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
this is gonna be easy

LOL BC-Chris I'm going to **** you up so bad:laugh:

But hey Idaho came to you so you need to come to Idaho this time for our match, and don't start trippin about me not b going with them cuz i've already been there so now it your turn lol.
You seriously think that.....? ._o
hahahahahahaha okay moneymatch then and I don't think I'm gonna lose to Idaho since I've never lost to Idaho.
hahahahahahaha

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
It's more than a MM it's for the name BC lol. Buy ya i donno i like to think im a pretty good player so i think i've got a not to bad chance at taking this so just come to Idaho for our next tournament.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
HEY GUYS< Jailene made a list of everyone, with a pick of everyones Main character. So we finally got the photoshopped PR we wanted. :) Yay! P.S. Gnosis, i know you are various, but your CF is your best char. :) Also, if you want a different character, let me know. And, aren't we going to update the rankings?
AND guys, I think we all liked the idea of a ladder for 25 percent of the pr...and maybe tournies are 50 percent, and votes are 25 percent? LET me know, this kind of died in disussion...

Relhots

Smash Lord
HEY GUYS< Jailene made a list of everyone, with a pick of everyones Main character. So we finally got the photoshopped PR we wanted. :) Yay! P.S. Gnosis, i know you are various, but your CF is your best char. :) Also, if you want a different character, let me know. And, aren't we going to update the rankings?
AND guys, I think we all liked the idea of a ladder for 25 percent of the pr...and maybe tournies are 50 percent, and votes are 25 percent? LET me know, this kind of died in disussion...
Thats pretty cool...the art with the person's main on it.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
WHAT SUGAR? Weird, weird weird!!!

are you guys going to our tourney anyway? TRY...and get as many people as can! :)

gnosis

Smash Lord
I never really liked it because it seemed like more work than it was worth, in tournament-and-player scarce Idaho.

Not a big enough sample size to insure statistical significance and all that.

QraQ

Smash Ace
I've never lost to idaho and never played qraq i saw him get destoryed by eggz lol
this is to funny
Im pretty sure I played and beat you.
And saying I got destroyed by eggz holds no real relevance because I'm 100% sure he'd do the same to you.

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
hEY GUYS, its nice that felix is back, since he is back, we need to include him in the rankings, and since we didn't decide on any other crap....its votes votes votes!!!! Gnosis, Qraq,Buzz, we need to get our PR updated before our tourney in a couple weeks!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
BC, I can't do that..Buzz, Qraq, and Gnosis would have too..and we wouldn't, You're good, you have to represent the 208!...and jailene worked her *** off to get the pics up.

:heart: :bumper:

gnosis

Smash Lord
It's a listing of active competitive smashers, not a listing of active competitive smashers who also want to be on a list :p.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Well i guess i'll just have to go inactive.
God you're such a vag dude.
You lose at all and you go all emokid.
I say take him off the list if he really wants to be off but don't expect anyone to take you seriously for now on.
Grow up...

-QraQ

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
BC just ignore everyone, everyone gets upset about loosing Knuttz, Gnosis, QraQ what I'm saying is everyone has an off day. but you cant stop playing your the only one that i don't hate loosing too i think it's because you're very um....the only word i can think of is sportsman like. plus your a lot more funny then anybody who comes to our smash fests

QraQ

Smash Ace
BC just ignore everyone, everyone gets upset about loosing Knuttz, Gnosis, QraQ what I'm saying is everyone has an off day. but you cant stop playing your the only one that i don't hate loosing too i think it's because you're very um....the only word i can think of is sportsman like. plus your a lot more funny then anybody who comes to our smash fests
This is the guy who johns and **** when he loses just like the rest of us.
Sportsmanship is unheard in this smash community lol.
The point to competing is to "endure and overcome" not "crash and burn".
I was a little overzealous in what I said earlier ma bad but you need a swift kick in the bananus sometimes.

-QraQ

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya not so much anymore i don't know if you remember last time we played how i just sat there and didn't talk but thats what i do so i dont have to deal with people giving me **** for johning anymore.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Ya not so much anymore i don't know if you remember last time we played how i just sat there and didn't talk but thats what i do so i dont have to deal with people giving me **** for johning anymore.
Like i said don't let this **** get you down everybody has an off pudding day. I don't you think you should quit because of a couple off pudding days. Don't be like balloon and say that your going to quit because of some stupid ****. Like i said there are some big difference between you and Brandon. You're consistent and he's so so.I mean several of those matches he had 3 stock and you had 1 you got him down to 1 i love knuttz but sometimes he's not consistent he knows it. And to Dom he's more sportsmenlike then you are. Sore baby the truth sometimes hurts. Oh BC you are not getting Dom in the divorce if there is one, we are willing to let you have Barron and Gnosis

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Since when does anyone own me T___T

edit: gnosis here
Oh yeah we own you, if bc and knuttz get a divorce were going to have to have duel custody. two weeks at one two weeks at the other.

I refuse to be sportmanlike.
The game deserves more competition.
=)

-QraQ
see that's why i don't mind loosing to bc he's not an *** like some people not saying any names.

QraQ

Smash Ace
It's all fun in games.
BC messes with me just like I mess with him.
If you don't like it you should've said something.
I won't "play around" with you anymore if it bothers you that much.
I'm pretty sure people rarely have a problem with how I act at smash events =).

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Just remember one thing, it is VERY HARD to present the inflection in your voice over the text. It almost seemed you were serious, but know re-read it in my head with your playing voice, and it is funny. :) I love you and will miss you dearly this weekend Qraq.
I hope you know that you not coming to the tourney will affect your ranking in Idaho, and hopefully doesn't put you down too much to bump you off. Ha ha...kidding...or am I? I am....

QraQ

Smash Ace
Just remember one thing, it is VERY HARD to present the inflection in your voice over the text. It almost seemed you were serious, but know re-read it in my head with your playing voice, and it is funny. :) I love you and will miss you dearly this weekend Qraq.
I hope you know that you not coming to the tourney will affect your ranking in Idaho, and hopefully doesn't put you down too much to bump you off. Ha ha...kidding...or am I? I am....
Eh it's kool I can just bump it up next tourney =).

-QraQ

Top Bottom