• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iconic characters you've missed (18+ characters inside!)

Caliko

Smash Cadet

TL;DR
I will be posting last minute character ideas. Characters who are not only iconic and important, but also possible..... But not always remembered or supported.

I realized the Smash ballot ends in 2 days and I never shared input or ideas. If you are undecided or haven't voted. Please consider these characters TODAY. Seriously TODAY.

Here I will post characters who have had an impact on Nintendo consoles and who are also widely recognizable and/or important to Nintendo's history.

Why? Because no offence but I'm sick of hearing the same 10 uninspired characters mentioned over and over. And tired of 3rd party requests that aren't even important to Nintendo or in any way prioritize Nintendo(sorry pick axe dude).

Some characters I thought of myself, some I've found from hours of research on Nintendo characters on sites like this, social media, underground blogs etc.

So here they are! From the massive character pool of Nintendo:

Mii

Why?
Starring in the highest selling game ever and other ridiculously popular titles. Over 200 million games sold. Default on all Wii, Wii U and 3DS consoles. Excluding Mii from Smash is downright criminal!!
Finally YOU get to play in the game,
The same YOU who enjoyed Wii Sports, Wii Fit and others. Playable in all online modes since Mii would have a default moveset.

Possible moves:

Unfortunately I haven't played the 3DS quests, Wii Play, Wii Motion or Wii Party. But here's some moves from what I can gather.

Neutral A: Boxing
Punches with boxing gloves.

Down A Smash: Power Chord
Mii uses guitar to play a chord which releases damaging sound waves. These waves release rings from the center of guitar. Holding it increases range and damage(and volume!)

Forward A: Fore!
Hits gold ball with club. Holding the attack increases range of ball arch and damage.

Forward air: Racket Spike
Swings tennis racket. Has a spiking effect if hit at a small sweet spot.

Dash Attack: Base Slide
Slides like in baseball.

Neutral Special: Baseball Pitch
Pitches a baseball. Can be held for a wind up pitch.

Block Animation:
Blocks like in Wii Sports Boxing.

Forward Special: Charge!
Mii flies across the stage riding a crazy cow.

Down Special: Rowling Bowling Ball
Releases a bowling ball forward which rolls across platforms. Rolls past ledge. Can be charged which effects speed and distance.

Final Smash: Mii Parade

Miis from your console and friend's Miis parade across the stage and use random moves. If opponents run into them. Some of these Miis are playing drum line instruments as they march!!

Taunts

Disco spin(seen when finishing a new Mii avatar in the Mii menu)

Aims Wii Remote around

A hand cursor clicks the Mii and Mii spins once accompanied with the sound you hear when clicking a Mii during customization.
Sometimes this move instead clocks the Miis face a few times changing its facial appearance. Hair, eyes, skin color etc. until
Finally returning to your selected Miis appearance.

This character has been high on my wish lists. And sorry Sakurai, you *almost* fooled me with Mii Fighter but isn't even comparable.

Stage: Wii Sports

The highest selling game ever finally gets representation!
This stage has all sports included but randomly starts at any one of them. It's always a surprise!
Not sure if the stage should stay in one sport or alternate during battle.

PROFESSOR E. GADD

The mad scientist and machine engineer brings his gadgets to battle!

Why? This character is just hilarious!! A moveset would be TOO easy to create and he's been pretty important in the Mario universe nowadays.

I've been wanting him for years now and I came across this awesome vid!!
http://youtu.be/H8rOg_9xLzU

My variation of the moveset in addition to the video above:

Down B: Ghost

Professor E. Gadd releases a ghost from the Poltergust 3000. This ghost slowly walks the stage back-and-forth. If an opponent touches the ghost he is startled and shocked. Opponent becomes stunned for one second. Ghost banishes eventually if no opponent clashes with it.
This could be a good strategy against opponents. Smash it throw into a ghost, then attack.

Imagine this:
Neutral B: Vacuum
Sucks in opponent.
Once sucked in you have plenty of choices what to do with your foe. Pressing neutral B again blows the opponent out causing furthest knock back but no damage. Down B shoots opponent out with smoke causing continual damage for a few seconds, low west knockback. Forward B shoots opponent out with flames, highest damage. Up B shoots opponent out with water causing foe to trip, low knockback, low damage but good for combos.

Stage: E Gadd's Lab

Anyone who's played the game knows this is a wacky and fun place!! I think there's ghosts there too. ;)

COOKING MAMA

Why? A staple on Nintendo consoles with 11 games on their consoles(mostly exclusive) last time I checked. You'd think Cooking Mama is a Nintendo IP. Recognizable.

With tons of tools at her disposal a moveset should be easy and she has much to pull from. Cooking Mama, Gardening Mama and even Babysitting Mama.

She could definitely have a dirty diaper thrown at foes. Would be funny if the opponent fans their face for half a second before they can move.

Throwing a pizza at your face for a quick stun or tossing freshly fried fries at you for damage sounds fun right? Nothing a rake or Pam can't handle! How about a pie of raw dough tossed at you to slow ya down? Just don't get hot sauce in your eyes!! Ouch!

Final Smash: Cooking Time!

Cooking Mama pulls out a pot and cooks opponents while cutting veggies into it. Opponents blast away with high damage. Similar to Kirby's Brawl Final Smash except opponents slowly gain damage until they "cool down".

Stage: Kitchen?

I'm ashamed to say I haven't played the game. So I'm not sure if hats the best stage for her. But I really understand the character's appeal and root for Mama all the time!

MONITA

Why? 6 Milliom sold. Wii U mascot. Cool moveset potential. Awesome amiibo.

Nintendoland attractions and Nintendo themed toys could fill her moveset. Imagine?! Pretty much endless and getting smacked around by her sole robotic hand is the ultimate disrespect! Would also love to see more characters that float instead of walk.

Also digital face expressions could be priceless!
|-_-|
|*0*|
|0.0|
|^,^|

Stage: Nintendoland

Players start on the Nintendoland tower in the center of the park. After a minute the Nintendoland tour train comes to pick up the fighters then visits each of the attractions randomly, giving them a lift between attractions.

The Mario, Balloon Fighter, Metroid, Donkey Kong, Pikmin, F-Zero, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Yoshi, Game and Watch, Zelda and Takamaru attractions will have stage hazards unique to each.

Omega version could be the train cars flying through the whole theme park.

Who's a popular Mario icon who hasn't been mentioned much?

You'd think all icons were already in the game but Nope!

HAMMER BROS.

Why? Iconic enemy. Has appeared in some of the highest selling games ever. Has been part of the Mario series since Super Mario Bros. and had a big role in Mario 3. Recognizable.

Hammer Bros. can be a fierce attacker like Duck Hunt. Remember there is also the Boomerang Bros. and Fire Bros. which I could see moves from them being combined into the Smash version of Hammer Bros. (also alternate costumes).

Pressing Special could alternate between the two. For example, neutral special will see the main Bro toss a hammer. Pressing neutral special again will see the 2nd bro toss a hammer. Forward special will make the main Bro throw a boomerang forward and pressing again will make the 2nd bro throw his boomerang. All
Specials can be used while jumping allowing the player to mash and put tons of pressure on their opponents.
Alternating between hammer throws and boomerangs while jumping would make for a great strategy.(and make you behave like Hammer Bros. too)

Some moveset ideas
http://youtu.be/ATHxNg2HSFI

Who doesn't love the Hammer Bro theme?
http://youtu.be/0-INuS99s5Q

Stage:
Either the first world they appear in during the original Super Mario Bros. or (YES!) any stage from Mario 3!!!! In its original graphics and side scrolling glory.

Doubts: Sakurai is hung up on limiting the Wii U version to 3DS standards.

Note: I've read the rules and apologize if I've broken any of them. I do not intend to. This thread is not about any character in particular and I unserstand it's quite the massive list. Thank you :)

Last edited:

Caliko

Smash Cadet
More Characters:

BABIES

Why? The characters are already iconic themselves. Adds 6 characters into a single slot including Baby Daisy. Highly recognizable. They're cute!

Not Baby Mario and Luigi but the whole daycare playable!
Choose your duo. Baby Mario and Luigi, Baby Peach and Baby Daisy or Baby Rosalina and Baby Luma.
I can see this pleasing a lot(not all of course :p) of Daisy fans. I think the character choice dynamic in smash is VERY important. The aesthetic capabilities alone make such a beautifully realistic experience and keeps repetition at bay and fans happy.

Would love to see a stroller forward special taken from their Mario Kart.
A down special mechanic to switch the controlled character is a no brainier. Give both babies different stats and let strategic fun begin!

And their losing animation? Clapping? No silly! Rubbing their eye as they cry!

Stage: partners in Time Stage

Unfortunately I have not played the game. Maybe others have input on stage hazards, ideas etc.

Doubts: The Ice Climbers thing can come into play here unfortunately. I say make dual characters New 3DS exclusive and let Nintendo cash in and speed up New 3DS adoption. It's a win-win.

SHERIFF

Why? Awesome retro graphics. Deeply rooted Nintendo classic. More graphical dynamics.

This person here described him perfectly.

Post #39
http://smashboards.com/threads/most-wanted-jack-the-sheriff-for-ssb4.324342/

I would love if he had a slight glow about him as if he were ripped right from the arcade screen. Blips would make an ultra retro sound set for him.

Imagine this taunt: his girlfriend's still sprite blinks in and out in front of him as you hear a single "blip".

Victory theme:
http://youtu.be/7m99Xrl69sA?list=PLd_GcSlmM7zZpEoIt5_wXdioU53PH3z5P

Stage: Sheriff Arcade

Fighters in a centered platform battle in a classic arcade cabinet. Enemies attack from all angles in this retro light-up arcade. Includes original and remixed music from the game.

Doubts: He's an assist trophy. I'm not sure why assist trophies can't be playable as long as the game recognizes not to select the trophy while the character is in battle. Similar to how Toon Link isn't a stage piece when he's in battle in the 3DS Spirit Train stage. Just don't have him appear as an assist trophy when he's battling. Simple.

JAMES BOND 007

Why? Has item representation in the Smash series already. Was recognized by Sakurai during the original Smash development. Nintendo held Goldeneye close to their heart. M$ is willing to give rights to Nintendo in the name of Smash. From the iconic Nintendo 64 game. Massive sales. Recognizable.

Anyone miss Snake for his unique weapons based moveset. 007 would be such a great replacement for those who miss action and explosions. He has a wide wide wide array of weapons. Enough to make a Snake blush.

Jet Pack Up Special anyone?

If you remember playing the game on N64 then you remember the amount of alternate costumes possibilities.
Even alternate characters

Stage: Any Goldeneye stage reimagined in glorious HD

All the stages were pretty iconic. I'd go with one of most popular beginning stages or the most popular multiplayer map.

Found this awesome video this morning:
http://youtu.be/OumdVnczoNA

YES.

Doubts: Nintendo is not a goal-getter when it comes to acquiring rights. Although gaining rights to the Nintendo 64 Goldeneye James Bond character-likeness is %100 possibl, they most likely won't try enough. I'd still let Nintendo know this character and franchise is important to fans. People don't get anything if they never ask. Who knows?

DR. KAWASHIMA

Why? Massive sales. His Nintendo likeness of floating head and hands are Nintendo's.

Others here have came up with amazing moves for him already. I don't have much more to "add".

Doubts: the trophy thing but like I said just code the game so it disables his trophy if he's in battle.

Stage: Brain Age

Similar to the Pictochat stage but with alternating brain games and unique stage hazards to each.

Omega version: a platform to fight on while brain games are being completed in the background. The educational yin to the Wii Fit Studio's fitness yang.

HIPPIE

The Hippie Draws Near!

Why? Very iconic in the Earthbound series. Popular enemy. One of the first characters you encounter in the games. Recognizable even if you've never played the game(He's a hippie).

Anyone who's played Earthbound recognizes this character immediately. He's a fan favorite and you can even hear the excitement during his appearance at the Earthbound Beginnings reveal.

He can use his attacks from the game and I would LOVE to see him pull out the bullhorn and trick characters into thinking their mom's calling them. The look of confusion as Ganondorf, Game and Watch, Marth and others turn their heads left and right when landing the bullhorn special would be priceless. He could also use meditation to temporarily raise his stats. Pulling out rulers and other items from his poofy hair could add more move ideas.

His Battle theme is freaking Groovy!!
http://youtu.be/hTpbCMLSp7o
I recommend listening to the whole thing.

His Final Smash could have the whole stage turn psychedelic and trippy like when you encounter him in-game as his theme song plays.

Hippie then starts grooving and attacks as he ballerina spins, waves his hands around and points in different directions. You basically move the character around as he dances to his music.

Bonus: During his entrance he goofily waves with his arm across the back of his neck and shouts "aye dood!" If Ness or Lucas are in the battle.
Shouts "aye doods!" if more than one Earthbound representative is in battle.

Stage: Wilderness

A hippie camp out in the wilderness complete with venomous snakes, stray dogs, Barbots and flying saucers. "It's a conspiracy maaan!"

RABBIDS

Why? Massive sales with over 14 million sold. Mostly Nintendo exclusive and huge Wii icons. Popular in books, toys and have a television series. Nearly exclusive association with Nintendo. Have become recognizable in a few years.

These wild Rabbids would be a blast to play as!! Plungers, fly swaggers, rolling shopping carts and a plethora of moves are at their disposal.

I'd love to see all their hilarious animations. The running animation from their DS game would be absolutely hilarious. Imagine the sounds they'd make as they fly off screen? "Waaaaahhhh!!!"

Alternate costume options are endless.

Taunts? Victory poses? Oh God.

Stage: any stage from their big library of games.

Too many locations and hazards to choose from!!

This next character could take a year or more to develop but it'll be well worth the wait....

POKEMON TRAINERS

Yup you guessed it.

ALL starter Pokemon.

Why? Millions sold. Ridiculously successful franchise. Will please Pokemon fans beyond their wildest dreams. Successful. Popular. Recognizable.

Where to begin....
Pokemon Trainers take up ONE character slot. Alternate costumes cycle through different gen trainers. Each trainer will have all 3 of their non evolved Pokemon at their disposal.
*Speaking of alternate costumes. Just throw in Ash, Brock and Misty as first gen reps. Why not Nintendo?

This adds whopping 18 CHARACTERS to the roster!!
The idea hit me when I realized Pokemon fans want more and more characters but Pokemon characters take up the most slots(with Mario). This solves the problem wile adding a plethora of variety and moves(including down special).

People often tell me they like down special moves. With these trainers ALL Pokemon would have a down special and just like the real game, after a Pokemon "faints" a new pokeball is thrown into battle.
Down special problem solved.

Neat huh?

Like Brawl the player is able to choose which pokeball to throw first if they wish. Otherwise the first Pokemon will be chosen at random. A lot of inexperienced players may not like the idea of a random Pokemon but this only adds to the challenge for more experienced users and makes the Trainers harder to master. In short, an elite fighter to learn, "top tier".

What about Charizard?
Nothing. The first gem trainer uses a younger faster Charmander. This makes it possible to keep Charizard if Nintendo decides to.

To be clear.
Each Trainer will be accompanied by their 3 respective starter Pokemon. Unevolved versions. All trainers take up ONE character slot. Alternate costumes are alternate gen Trainers.

Let your imagination run wild with moveset possibilities. It would take me weeks to think one up for all 18 Pokemon.

Final Smash:

Similar to Brawl with each Trainer him a slightly different dynamic. And a way cooler animation(think Shulk or Mega Man's final smash).
The original audio "It's SUPER EFFECTIVE" from Pokemon Stadium will pay. The absence of the announcers voice in Brawl always disappointed me.

Oh and Kirby has you covered:

Stages: Pokefloats 2 & New Pokemon Stadium

Pokefloats 2

A Poke floats stage that randomly alternates between all gen Pokemon. An updated version that is far more unpredictable. Each pole float gen's path is the same but the order in which these paths appear is random. If this isn't cool then you must really not like Pokemon.

Pokemon Stadium 3

A long overdue new Pokemon Stadium with new gen Pokemon and new elemental hazards. An actual crowd of Pokemon fans fill the stadium instead of Pokemon like thee current one has for some odd reason.

Pokkem Tournament stage DLC

Because why not?

Fighters are tossed in the middle of fierce Pokemon battles in the Pokken Tournament stage.

Doubts: this massive character could take a year or more to develop. I don't see it happening this time but do let Nintendo know for next time!!

MIKE TYSON

Why? Punch Out rep. Main boss. Helped sell tons of copies. IP rights to his Punch Out likeness a lot easier than it seems. Popular. Recognizable.

He's already been in the ring with Little Mac and I'd love to see another Punch Out rep. He would probably be heavier and slower than Little Mac. Giving the game another much needed brawler and more dynamics.

Stage: Mike Tyson's Punch Out! Ring

An Easter egg 8-bit version of the original boxing ring randomly chosen about once every 6 battles.
Does not take up an additional stage slot.

JUST DANCER

Why? Highly successful Wii game. Highly associated with Wii. Popular.

From one of the most successful 3rd party Wii games comes Just Dancer!

Tons of dance moves and smooth dance combos at their disposal.

Imagine the costume potential??

Taunts would include the ultimate disrespect. Up taunt to Gangam Style on your opponent after a humiliating footstool. Down taunt to Hammer Time while your opponent uses his last jump, missing the ledge falling down below.
Side taunts could include 50 popular dance moves chosen at random. Giving Just Dancer a fresh taunt every time.

Final Smash: Just Dance

A Just Dance bar appears on the screen with different dance moves requiring timely button commands. Exactly like the game except buttons take the place of motion commands. The more strings you get in a row the stronger the dance moves. Although you can't move the character, Just Dancer will dance around the stage and the speed will be determined by successful string combos.

Stage: Just Dancefloor

The club is your battlefield as the disco ball spins and the DJ lights flow across the smooth floor.

A crowd of party animals gather around the fighters.

Think of it as a dance circle except you guys are beating each other up. :p

* I would rage quit so hard if someone did the Moonwalk or Stanky Leg as I flew off screen!!

ALEXANDRA ROIVAS

Why? Fans have been begging for the return of the cult classic Eternal Darkness. Has a Cult following. Must have GameCube Era game. Will add balance in the cartoon vs. realistic space.

With Magick and demon fighting weapons at her side this could make for a VERY unique character. Summoning monsters, enchanting weapons, recovering stats and other spells would make Alexandra a very dark spell caster.

I would love a character like this to calm the whole "blah blah is too realistic for Smash". What makes Smash Smash is that it doesn't follow rules of graphical style or theme. I believe Smash could use more realistic and serious characters like Zero Suit Samus and Snake, because like I said, the whole "too real for Smash" cliche needs to go.

She looks so bad a** and realistic. Her reality however is questionable.

Final Smash: Insanity

Opponents controllers rumble constantly, controls reverse, certain buttons break, 3DS screens crash, opponents see their character commit suicide and leap off the stage, glitchy audio takes over default sound, suddenly the stage players are on is a dark one not found in the game. Pure confusion and chaos.

Stage: The Roivas Estae

I'm Eternal Darkness you spend a lot of time in the mansion living room. Here, strange ghosts, creeping demons and insanity effects scare the player.

SAVVY STYLIST

Why? Successful, Popular game on 3DS especially among young girls.

Someone posted a good moveset here.

http://smashboards.com/threads/savvy-stylist-sets-the-trend-style-savvy-3-coming-to-europe.351124/

I would have her take a selfie with a 3DS as the taunt instead and I'd like to see the model strut her stuff and walk on her opponent(wearing high heels?!) as her grab pummel or down throw. I would also like to see a special where she strikes a pose. If the opponent is near her, a flash from a camera will stun them.

Tons of alternate costume potential.

Allow users to upload their own fashion from the Style Savvy game.

Stage: Runway

A stage with curves on both sides similar to the Boxing Ring except without the ring and a runway in it's place. In the center models walk forward. As they pose in the center a bright flash from cameras from the foreground light up the stage. This obscures players views and if caught in the sweet spot stuns them. The model then proceeds to walk backstage. A new model appears shortly after.

Doubts: Not as iconic. Probably not enough demand to monetize the character as DLC.

CUCCOS

Why? Appears in almost every Zelda title. A Zelda staple. Popular Zelda character. Iconic Zelda character. Has appeared in more Zelda games than Ganondorf. Millions of games sold which they feature in.

I LOVE these guys!!

A set of 3 Cuccos. One cucco is a slightly different shade or alternate color like the Gold or Blue Cucco from Zelda.

This character can work with 3DS because they play as a flock and don't have individual AI. They support each other in moves and animation. They all follow the main Cucco. You can't KO the support cuccos, they will have low knockback and "rubber band" toward the main one in attacked.

Imagine this but with one in the middle and a tad bit closer.

A hilarious moveset I've created:

They support each other but DO NOT play similar to Ice Climbers or Rosalina and Luma. Instead they are a flock and stick together. You can't KO just one, they are always within a foot of each other. I will sometimes refer to the support cuccos as "Cuccomplices".

Due to height they can be hard to hit when walking but their downside is they take damage as a flock.
The main one takes normal damage as the other 2 take half or less. The first Cucco hit takes the damage, canceling damage for the others.
In other words if you hit all 3 with a move, the first cucco hit will take the damage for the others.

Neutral attack
They alternate pecking. Hopping forward each peck.

Forward tilt
one of them stretches his beak forward. Charging it completely launches the main cucco forward.

Dash Attack:
Cuccos pounce with claws forwards and wings flapping.

Down Smash: Cuccomplices poke their beaks at both sides of the main cucco.

Grab attack:
Cuccomplices grab you while the main one pecks and flaps on opponent.

Up grab: they angrily toss you upward with their beak.

Side throw: 2 Cuccos hold you while the main ones pounces forward, launching foe forward.

Back throw: same animation as forward throw except the main cucco runs behind opponent and pounces.

Down throw: Cuccos lie opponent down then peck, flap and chicken scratch opponent on the ground. Main cucco quickly ***** head back and delivers a final downward peck bouncing opponent off the ground.

Neutral B(my favorite)
One of them jumps in front of the rest turns around and bends over.
Holding B charges an egg, letting go shoots an egg towards the opponent!
Pressing B releases a short range slow egg. Holding B will blast an egg farther and faster depending on how long it's held. Holding for too long will release the egg regardless.

Down B: Egg Lay
Cucco lays an egg, any opponent who steps on it slips and is vulnerable for a second. Only one egg can be on the field at a time. Attempting to lay another egg will animate the Cucco with a constipated-like face.
Egg Lay be used aerially to hit an opponent. This does damage a slight knock back. Yolk is left on players face for a 2 seconds.

Up B:
Cuccos launch in any input direction. Does damage.

Final Smash:

(You guessed it)
All opponents pause and the camera view changes to a close up of the Cuccos. The main one cries for help as the close camera angle changes. Finally a bunch of them rush the stage! Cuccos become furious and invincible allowing you to join the Cucco chaos!

Taunts:

1st taunt: chicken feed
Cuccos peck around for food. Pecking at different times.

2nd taunt: cluck commotion
They get rowdy and make that fast clucking recognizable from Zelda(when attacking link) as they hop about and ruffle their feathers.

3rd taunt: Chicken Dance
They all take 2 steps to the right and bob their head twice as they cluck together. They turn and repeat taking two steps to the left.
So it sounds like "Bugock, bugock,(turn around) bugock, bugock".

Please read the chicken dance taunt if you read anything in the moveset. L-O-L

Stage: Kakariko Village

Battle in the beautiful village of Kakariko. Jump from the roof tops and run up stairs. Beware the dark well. Anyone who falls down here will have a hard time recovering and won't be able to see themselves as they fall.

Doubts: they're not assist trophies strangely but items instead. Again not sure why they couldn't be removed as items while they're in battle. Seems logical. Again Nintendo already did a similar thing with Toon Link in the Spirit Train stage.

MAYA

Why? Popular in Japan. Fatal Frame Has turned into a Nintendo recently. 5 installments. Live action movie. Manga. Another realistic bad a** to enter the fray.

Let my good creative friend explain the potential to you:

http://musingsofmorons.tumblr.com/post/95134862643/a-newcomer-approaches-maya

With camera mechanics(stun?), and a brave girl who faces ghosts, I think she can add a nice angle to Smash.

Again poking at the "too real for Smash" view I think this would be a healthy balance for the series. Can still stay rated T.

Stage: Mansion

Unfortunately I haven't played much of the series but I know this mansion is creepy and important. I wish Nintendo would allow an actual horror stage that frights the player. Would definitely be a fresh idea and scaring the player would be a mechanic on its own.

EVR RACER

Why? Nintendo's first video game character. A big part of Nintendo's history. Existed before any playable character as far as I know. Nintendo History.

This character dates back to 1975 before Mario, Game and Watch and even Sheriff.

Here's some info:
http://blog.beforemario.com/2012/06/nintendo-evr-race-evr-1975.html?m=1

Because of the game's nature this character would bring the most interesting graphical style yet. Imagine a character who looks faded in color, slightly distorted and sometimes turns to a static fuzzy blur every few seconds? Wavy lines pass through the character, warping his image.
EVR Race ran on VHS like tapes which were even less stable.
http://youtu.be/pB8zQWs89wU

It would be quite interesting to see a character with VHS-like graphics in an HD world. A character who's always on horseback and audio resembles low fidelity from the era. Beautiful in it's artifacts.

Stage: EVR Racetrack

A stage with VHS like graphics oftentimes distorting to mere static for a split second. A stage that makes you question whether you're playing in HD or a 480i VCR.

TETRIS

Why? Game boy launch pack-in title. Association with Nintendo. Ridiculously iconic. Most popular puzzle video game ever. Highly successful. Very recognizable.

Smash is about bringing games from all corners of gaming ing one centered fighter. This means anything from a 70's LCD mascot to a Yoga Instructor.

This is why Tetris makes so much sense. We already have the other most iconic characters in gaming. Why not invite this block head to the party?

No moveset potential you say?

http://youtu.be/2vjbR2-3xuo

DO WANT!

A grab pummel attack with an upside down L shape sucking your energy attempting to clear you would be too much.

Stage: Tetris

A stage that begins with a clutter of blocks with incomplete lines below. It begins to rain bricks. Some bricks lay over others while some complete lines! Causing holes in the actual stage! This makes the stage continually change in form. Sometimes a brick can lay over a stage hole and sometimes a block can remove the floor from under you. Imagine the frantic danger in that?! Watch out!

Omega Version is basically a Tretromino platform with a mad Tetris game going on in the background.

HANAFUDA

Why? Nintendo history. Nintendo's first product. Kept Nintendo alive as a company. Cards still selling today. Without Hanafuda we wouldn't have Nintendo. Period.

I've seen suggestions for Rain Man, President and such characters who appear in the cards to represent the card game.

But I think we should have more Hanafuda characters represent the game as a whole. Not more character slots, but a single slot with alternate characters. Since these characters have similar body measurements it makes sense.

Jokers, King, Queen, Rain Man and President to name a few. I'm sure there's a lot more viable representatives.
All Hanafuda.

I imagine this character being graceful and beautiful to look at. A character who moves swiftly and who's fighting style is almost hypnotic.

A card is tossed and when it reaches a certain point a buffalo* is swiftly painted as the animal continues his forward charge, letting out a "howl" like a distant echo until the paint fades into nothing. This is of course one card. The cards feature deer, birds and other wildlife.

What's beautiful about the card game is that certain cards are stronger depending on times played and in which order.
This could give Hanafuda a ridiculous learning and strategic dynamic. A character that's easy to play but very hard to master.

Hanafuda can have a taunt where he holds a card up and a random large Hanafuda painting from the real-life cards is painted over it so the player can appreciate the art in Hanafuda.

Just look at these cards.....

This is simply beautiful and amazing. Would add another dimension of graphical style to Smash.

Stage: Hanafuda Painting

Players appear in a calm serene painting. Smooth strings and harps play as wild life fills the air and roams the background.

Stage hazards include wildlife that bump against you or head butt you if you bother them. So enjoy the scenery but don't get too close!!

Dr. Luigi, Ms. Pac-Man, Chunky Kong, Funky Kong, Louie/Brittany/Charlie, Ken and Custom Villager join the battle as Alternates!

Why? Why not? Changes aesthetic dynamics. Adds characters that would otherwise never make it in the game. Popular characters. Free DLC.

I can see this pleasing millions of people appreciating this. I have no idea why they haven't done this yet? Ken is a no brained and these Kongs have a similar body to DK.

And I'll never understand why Alph was the only other captain besides Olimar??

I really wanted to add Dixie Kong and Daisy to the list but their characteristics are way too different from the originals. Daisy doesn't shoot a peanut gun ir use a barrel rocket and Daisy doesn't fly. I also have no idea what her neutral special would be substituted with.

Custom Villager

Transfer your unique villager clothes and all to Smash. Watch the little guy or gal battle it out and be proud. Surprise people online with your custom look and fashion! And hats!

MONSTER HUNTER: I'm sure he's coming. (: No one talked about him in the U.S. despite his massive success.
AR Box: Installed on every 3DS he could have been huge but I don't think Nintendo cares about him anymore. His moveset and animation would have been wicked.
NON SPECIFIC ACTION FIGURE: Given the chance to exploit a rising popular character. Nintendo decided to just leave him a forgotten meme.
VINCE: A rising star from a successful new Nintendo IP. I'm just not sure what his stas is now and I wish Nintendo would give him moire exposure. My creative friend has him covered though:
http://musingsofmorons.tumblr.com/post/126054586218/a-newcomer-approaches-vince
MEDUSA: Iconic even if you've never played the game. Of course I want her but she's been suggested enough and a bit of a stereotypical Smash request. Only a littl. ;)

Thanks for reading! Please no hate. Have fun.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You do realize that Cooking Mama is a third party, right?

But nontheless, I'd love for her to be in Smash.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I agree with E. Gadd as a potential fighter... aside from that I don't see a lot of potential here. But this was fun and a good read. :)

I'd like it if they gave E. Gadda victory theme from Luigi's Mansion and also changed Luigi's victory theme to match.

Caliko

Smash Cadet
Alright added some more characters you may have missed.

I can't believe we Earthbound fans forgot about Hippie!!!!!! *Forehead Slap*

Sorry about the delay and image sizes, I was having a ton of problems with those.

More coming.....

Caliko

Smash Cadet
You do realize that Cooking Mama is a third party, right?

But nontheless, I'd love for her to be in Smash.
YES. I think I mentioned that. But the door for 3rd parties have been opened for a while. She's a lot more viable than most 3rd party suggestions, since most 3rd party characters treat Nintendo like an afterthought.

I really don't want to see any of these "All-Stars" in Smash as fighters.
You probably didn't wanna see Villager, Duck Hunt or Wii Fit trainer either.

The fact is Smash has ZERO rules as far as fighting potential goes.

I was most excited for Wii Fit Trainer than anyone this gen.

Remember recognizability is important in Smash. More people recognized Wii Fit Trainer than the entire Fire Emblem cast during street trivia. I tried my best to choose recognizable characters. Something Nintendo has been doing since the start of Smash.

I agree with E. Gadd as a potential fighter... aside from that I don't see a lot of potential here. But this was fun and a good read. :)

I'd like it if they gave E. Gadda victory theme from Luigi's Mansion and also changed Luigi's victory theme to match.
Oh his theme is awesome!! So addictive.

There's more to read by the way.

Thank you.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I can't tell if this is trolling or hilariously misinformed.

Caliko

Smash Cadet
Updated!

Added the character that could take a year to develop.

Pokemon Trainers!

Caliko

Smash Cadet
This list fails because it lacks M. Bison, Karnov, Vergil, Glass, Batta, and Gheb!
The last update of the day has a character you *might* be interested in.
Uh Mii are already playable :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:
No they're not. The Smash character Mii Fighter is playable. If you had read the post you would seen where I explain this.

>Rabbids
haha no.

Pretty sure multi character threads aren't allowed anyway . . .
Nit Picking? I see you have toad in your sig. Haha no.
I didn't see that in the rules but thanks.

I can't tell if this is trolling or hilariously misinformed.
Every fact I have posted can be checked. Just because you think an obscure character is cool doesn't mean the world knows who he/she is. If the character isn't known the only fall back they have is importance to Nintendo history

I've been doing this since Melee, I was told Duck Hunt Dog and Pac-Man would never make it. Heck I got flamed forever for supporting Duck Hunt Dog. I think I know what I'm doing thanks.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Alright added some more characters you may have missed.

I can't believe we Earthbound fans forgot about Hippie!!!!!! *Forehead Slap*

Sorry about the delay and image sizes, I was having a ton of problems with those.

More coming.....
There's a good 10 main characters or so that can be added from the Mother series before they start adding random enemies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
No they're not. The Smash character Mii Fighter is playable. If you had read the post you would seen where I explain this.
Miis in Smash represent the ability to play whoever you want through three different styles.
If Mii Fighters were going to have a single moveset based on their origin, generic sports minigames, they would have it.
Not to mention a 4th Mii archetype is just a bad idea anyways. Give that development to actual characters plz.
Also:
There's a good 10 main characters or so that can be added from the Mother series before they start adding random enemies.
This.
I'd take Paula, Jeff, and/or Poo before a random Hippie.
Better yet they could add Porky fighting from his mech.

Caliko

Smash Cadet
Added a ton more characters.

Sorry for the image sizes I'll fix those.

Caliko

Smash Cadet
Miis in Smash represent the ability to play whoever you want through three different styles.
If Mii Fighters were going to have a single moveset based on their origin, generic sports minigames, they would have it.
Not to mention a 4th Mii archetype is just a bad idea anyways. Give that development to actual characters plz.
Also:

This.
Ironically Mii IS an actual character with over 200 MILLION titles sold. There is no IP in the world that has sold this much and if you wanna add the extra 200+ Million Wiis and DS' sold your argument holds no water.
Mii Fighters on the other hand are a Smash Bros. character that did not have any origin oputside the series besides the avatar customization itself. Mii Fighter moves are far more generic in perspective, heck most are clone moves.

Again, I could have mentioned the obvious. Ninten, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Toad, Isaac, Shantae.

But what would the point of this thread be? This is to OPEN your eyes to characters you may have skimmed by.
If you played Mother you'd know Hippie IS random, but only when he appears. The character himself is a staple similar to Koopa Troopas, Octoroks, and Space Pirates.

Stop the hate.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ironically Mii IS an actual character with over 200 MILLION titles sold. There is no IP in the world that has sold this much and if you wanna add the extra 200+ Million Wiis and DS' sold your argument holds no water.
Mii Fighters on the other hand are a Smash Bros. character that did not have any origin oputside the series besides the avatar customization itself. Mii Fighter moves are far more generic in perspective, heck most are clone moves.
You're missing the point.
Sakurai chose Mii Fighters to be the Smash Bros. to be the "custom characters" of Super Smash Bros. - that's why they have three generic moveset types.
He's very clearly disinterested in having a Mii representing the games they come from.
In Brawl, he passed on Miis because all they were known for was innocent sports games.
Having them now would not only piss off a lot of people, but also be some serious backpedaling.

Again, I could have mentioned the obvious. Ninten, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Toad, Isaac, Shantae.

But what would the point of this thread be? This is to OPEN your eyes to characters you may have skimmed by.
If you played Mother you'd know Hippie IS random, but only when he appears. The character himself is a staple similar to Koopa Troopas, Octoroks, and Space Pirates.

Stop the hate.
And look how playable Koopa Troopa, Octoroks, and Space Pirates are.
...Wait, they're not, because they're generic enemies with no potential for a moveset and no demand to be in Smash Bros. Same with the New Age Retro Hippie.

"Obvious" does not = a bad choice. Again, you're looking at this all wrong. People aren't going to "open their eyes" to the idea of long-standing, highly popular, potentially unique heroes and villains beat to Smash Bros. to a generic enemy character or a lesser-known third party.
And the reason for this speaks for itself. As interested as I am to see how in the world New Age Retro Hippie would work in Smash, I'd rather have Porky for a third Mother character for a plethora of reasons.

And FYI some of these characters couldn't work anyways. James Bond and Mike Tyson aren't even video game characters and I imagine Nintendo would have a hard time getting the rights to their likenesses.

The only characters here I honestly think are valid choices are Cooking Mama, Style Saavy (an actual successful Nintendo series), and Pokemon Trainer. Otherwise, these characters are dwarfed by objectively superior ones.

Good day, sir.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
E Gadd will almost assuredly make it into Smash within the next two games. I'm pretty sure Sheriff will too

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Because people totally don't know they want Cuccos out of any other Zelda character that is way cooler and more important to the franchise such as Young Link, Tetra, Toon Zelda, Tingle, Epona, Darunia, Ruto, Impa, Vaati, Ghirahim, Demise, Skull Kid, Midna, Midna and Wolf Link, Zant, Groose, Saria, MIDO, THE GREAT ****ING DEKU TREE, ****ING NAVI.
I'd rather play as Alfonso. Or that woman from Wind Waker on Outset Island with a pot on her head, or Orca (He's a badass), or
that booger kid.

Caliko

Smash Cadet
OMG Can't believe I forgot the Kirby hats for the Pokemon Trainers.

Caliko

Smash Cadet
List still fails! You lose pal!

I SHALL NEVER DIE!
Oh God is this what SmashBoards has to offer..... You didn't even read it.

I know you're trolling but still....

E Gadd will almost assuredly make it into Smash within the next two games. I'm pretty sure Sheriff will too
I agree here. Definitely. I predicted half the Brawl roster and about a quarter of the current rioster. I think these characters are highly likely within two games.

Because people totally don't know they want Cuccos out of any other Zelda character that is way cooler and more important to the franchise such as Young Link, Tetra, Toon Zelda, Tingle, Epona, Darunia, Ruto, Impa, Vaati, Ghirahim, Demise, Skull Kid, Midna, Midna and Wolf Link, Zant, Groose, Saria, MIDO, THE GREAT ****ING DEKU TREE, ****ING NAVI.
I'd rather play as Alfonso. Or that woman from Wind Waker on Outset Island with a pot on her head, or Orca (He's a badass), or
that booger kid.
Nice opinion but you don't get it.

Besides Young Link most of those characters lack creativity(something the Smash team HATES) and they only appear in one or a few games.

Cuccos like Ganon, appears in almost all games.

I like Zant but I'm not ignorant to think he's important or viable just because he appears in one game. That's selfish and denying all other factors.

Would u rather play as Ken? Ms. Pacman or Funky Kong? *Troll Face*

Last edited:

Caliko

Smash Cadet
Updated

Added
Hanafuda
Tetris
Maya (Fatal Frame)
Alexandra Roivas(Eternal Darkness)

And the idea of
Dr. Luigi
Ms. Pac-Man
Chunky Kong
Funky Kong
Louie, Brittany, Charlie(Pikmin Captains)
Ken(Street Fighter)
Custom Villager
As alternates

Did I miss any cool alternate characters?
I wanna see Yarn Yoshi, Yarn Kirby and Clay Kirby too. But those wouldn't be alternate characters but rather alternate versions.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Also:

This.
4th Mii archetype might be a bad idea... but giving that development to actual characters is a good idea... hence why I always suggest Wandering Heroes from StreetPass Mii Plaza.

They could be a different type of custom fighters... where they share the same normal moves but they get different special moves depending on the shirt color. ;) and people can get to choose cats, dogs, or bunnies. :awesome:

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
Besides Young Link most of those characters lack creativity(something the Smash team HATES) and they only appear in one or a few games.
Are you seriously implying that Young Link would be the most creative of all the possible Zelda characters?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Are you seriously implying that Young Link would be the most creative of all the possible Zelda characters?
And a chicken.
Both "more creative" than the Twilight Princess, Sorcerors, Sages and Ghirahim somehow.

Caliko

Smash Cadet
And a chicken.
Both "more creative" than the Twilight Princess, Sorcerors, Sages and Ghirahim somehow.
Yes of course.

But you didn't READ what I posted either. SMH

It isn't "a chicken" either dude. Had you READ the post you would have known it's a small flock of Cuccos with a fresh character mechanic that fixes the 3DS underpowered for duo-character problem.

Again You didn't READ what I wrote. I said besides Young Link, the characters he suggested not only starred in LESS games than Cuccos but are also LESS recognizable than them too.

Judging by how you refer to these characters("Twilight Princess", "Sorceror") I can tell you haven't even played Zelda. PATHETIC.

Any 12 year old can come up with a moveset for a "Sage" and a "Sorcerer".
You would have to be CREATIVE to build a moveset for Cuccos, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager and Duck Hunt.

Last edited:

Caliko

Smash Cadet
4th Mii archetype might be a bad idea... but giving that development to actual characters is a good idea... hence why I always suggest Wandering Heroes from StreetPass Mii Plaza.

They could be a different type of custom fighters... where they share the same normal moves but they get different special moves depending on the shirt color. ;) and people can get to choose cats, dogs, or bunnies. :awesome:
A 4th or 5th archetype won't really matter at this point since Mii Fighters are a mess anyway.

BUT

This isn't an "archetype" I'm not sure where you guys are getting this from?

This is the ACTUAL REAL Mii. Which Mii supporters expected before the Mii Fighter reveal. Full with default moveset from all it's games Wii Sports/Wii Play/Wii Motion/Wii Party/3DS Quests etc.

I've not played Wandering Heroes so that idea could be interesting. But like I said the idea is to have a full complete Mii that is playable online. The REAL Mii.

This is hilarious! LOL

Thanks for laughs
Really? I wish there was more maturity in this board.

I posted ideas such as an 18 character Pokemon slot with all Trainers, a Pokken Toaurnament Stage, new alternate characters such as Ken and Ms. Pac-Man to complete the slots, a complete Hanafuda character and stage, Just Dancer with 50+ taunt feature and all I get is nit-picking and hate?

Geez. SMH.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Yes of course.

But you didn't READ what I posted either. SMH

It isn't "a chicken" either dude. Had you READ the post you would have known it's a small flock of Cuccos with a fresh character mechanic that fixes the 3DS underpowered for duo-character problem.
OH MY GOD IT'S 3 CHICKENS INSTEAD! SO CREATIVE!

Again You didn't READ what I wrote. I said besides Young Link, the characters he suggested not only starred in LESS games than Cuccos but are also LESS recognizable than them too.
You mentioned that plus this:

Do tell how the characters he mentioned are less creative than Young Link. A clone who would at best be a semi-clone if he returned seeing as the lack of transformations kills the mask idea outside of a Fierce Deity FS.

And if "only appearing in one or a few games" is a bad thing then why do we have :4feroy::4lucas::4ness::4shulk::4robinm::4lucina::4darkpit::4greninja::4myfriends::4sheik::4duckhunt::4olimar::4ganondorf:? That didn't stop these characters from getting in initially. Roy's game wasn't out until after he appeared in Melee . Greninja was decided upon before anyone outside of Nintendo knew it was a thing.
Amount of appearances doesn't mean much evidently.

Judging by how you refer to these characters("Twilight Princess", "Sorceror") I can tell you haven't even played Zelda. PATHETIC.
You want to know what's actually pathetic? Making baseless assumptions.
They're actually ways to refer to the characters in bulk mate.
"Twilight Princess" refers to both the Midna suggestions. It's also what her title would be on the Boxing Ring.
Sorcerer applies to those that wish to control/use dark magic. That's Vaati and Skull Kid with Majora's Mask.
I shouldn't have to explain what "Sages" meant in terms of the characters either.

Any 12 year old can come up with a moveset for a "Sage" and a "Sorcerer"
You would have to be CREATIVE to build a moveset for Cuccos, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager and Duck Hunt.
And yet you gave the Cuccos a generic Chicken Moveset with the twist being "But there's 3 of them!"
WFT had inspiration to draw from in their own games (with added Dark Souls because Namco). Same with Villager (but with more Slasher villain stuff thrown in instead). Duck Hunt Dog borrows from the Light Gun games instead of being a generic dog because Duck Hunt is a very well known Light Gun game.

Might throw this in too:
"Creative" means "relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something."
You'd have to have "imagination" and "original ideas" to make each and every character work in terms of Smash Bros. It's not just a case of throwing everything in. It's a case of "What would work and how can I make it work?" Any 12 year old COULD come up with a moveset but chances are it most likely wouldn't work in Smash but rather a Platinum game.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I said besides Young Link, the characters he suggested not only starred in LESS games than Cuccos but are also LESS recognizable than them too.
Do you know what starring in a game means? That means you are a main character in that respective video game. Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are the stars of the Zelda franchise. Cuccos are not the stars of the Zelda, they are a generic race of chickens that attack you if you attack them that happen to appear in multiple games. JUST LIKE GORONS, AND ZORAS. The characters I mentioned did star in their games that they were in. Vaati was the main villain of the 2-3 games. Ghirahim was a miain antagonist and had a huge role in Skyward Sword. Skull Kid was the main antagonist of Majora's Mask. Groose was Link's rival and ally and had a pretty big role in Skyward Sword.

Caliko

Smash Cadet
OH MY GOD IT'S 3 CHICKENS INSTEAD! SO CREATIVE!

You mentioned that plus this:

Do tell how the characters he mentioned are less creative than Young Link. A clone who would at best be a semi-clone if he returned seeing as the lack of transformations kills the mask idea outside of a Fierce Deity FS.

And if "only appearing in one or a few games" is a bad thing then why do we have :4feroy::4lucas::4ness::4shulk::4robinm::4lucina::4darkpit::4greninja::4myfriends::4sheik::4duckhunt::4olimar::4ganondorf:? That didn't stop these characters from getting in initially. Roy's game wasn't out until after he appeared in Melee . Greninja was decided upon before anyone outside of Nintendo knew it was a thing.
Amount of appearances doesn't mean much evidently.

You want to know what's actually pathetic? Making baseless assumptions.
They're actually ways to refer to the characters in bulk mate.
"Twilight Princess" refers to both the Midna suggestions. It's also what her title would be on the Boxing Ring.
Sorcerer applies to those that wish to control/use dark magic. That's Vaati and Skull Kid with Majora's Mask.
I shouldn't have to explain what "Sages" meant in terms of the characters either.

And yet you gave the Cuccos a generic Chicken Moveset with the twist being "But there's 3 of them!"
WFT had inspiration to draw from in their own games (with added Dark Souls because Namco). Same with Villager (but with more Slasher villain stuff thrown in instead). Duck Hunt Dog borrows from the Light Gun games instead of being a generic dog because Duck Hunt is a very well known Light Gun game.

Might throw this in too:
"Creative" means "relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something."
You'd have to have "imagination" and "original ideas" to make each and every character work in terms of Smash Bros. It's not just a case of throwing everything in. It's a case of "What would work and how can I make it work?" Any 12 year old COULD come up with a moveset but chances are it most likely wouldn't work in Smash but rather a Platinum game.
Funny how you can use your imagination to come up with excuses for Duck Hunt and Villagers inclusion yet these are the EXACT type of characters I got flamed for predicting Pre-Brawl and Wii U.

The moveset I created drew from Cuccos. However "generic" they may be to you, there's no way in hell I'd compromise their authenticity to add spell moves or grenades. Smh.

The definition of creativity defines EXACTLY what I've posted. How could it not??

I also like how you agree with me at the end of your post.
Good Job!!

Do you know what starring in a game means? That means you are a main character in that respective video game. Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are the stars of the Zelda franchise. Cuccos are not the stars of the Zelda, they are a generic race of chickens that attack you if you attack them that happen to appear in multiple games. JUST LIKE GORONS, AND ZORAS. The characters I mentioned did star in their games that they were in. Vaati was the main villain of the 2-3 games. Ghirahim was a miain antagonist and had a huge role in Skyward Sword. Skull Kid was the main antagonist of Majora's Mask. Groose was Link's rival and ally and had a pretty big role in Skyward Sword.
Nice opinions and excuses to validate your own logic. :)

You know with someone with a name like yours you do have a ton of hate for the thread.

Ironic considering my Pokemon Trainers idea was the most fleshed out and included 18 extra Pokemon in one slot plus 3 Pokemon stages including a Pokken Tournament stage.

Leave the Cuccos alone buddy. I'm sensing either some jealousy or personal hate here....

Caliko

Smash Cadet
Also can we get on topic and leave the Cuccos alone? My post says "no hate have fun" if you read it.

So what characters are important but rarely mentioned?

Did I miss any viable character alternates?

Last edited:
Top Bottom