• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers: New Game?

Kips

Smash Ace
Well where do you think they get their chaingrabbing skills from? Obviously from slamming small snow bunnies into the ground.

Aside from morbid jokes, it seems like they do have the capabilities for a full fledged adventure game. Just the contents of it for ice climbing would be large. Pitons, ropes, the signature mallets, magic ice powers... etc.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
They need a new game and Fast. They deserve it more then alot of other Nintendo Characters. I'm just thinking of Mountain Climbing being like a mario-style platformer. Not a Mario-style plot though. I don't want a polar Bear kidnapping Nana, that's just lame.

Kips

Smash Ace
Oh no, I was thinking more like Legend of Zelda. You traverse over icy mountains and wastelands and tundra, gathering items and rushing through dungeons to stop the Glacier back home from being melted.
Items you get in dungeons could include:
Map
Compass
Piton- Firing one will allow you to climb up certain sheer surfaces where your Belay jump will not let you go.
Blasting Charge- Breaks extra-tough ice that your mallets can't crush, allowing you to reach items underneath.

Top Bottom