• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers' music gets Revamped

Zycor

Smash Apprentice
then u do kno that ppl are actually dying for a New challenger update right?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

actually how long has it been since we had one??? a month?? O_________o
Yes, I know everyone wants a new character update, but even then not everyone will be satisfied, as if ______ gets in then _______ has no chance.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Sounds to me like:

Hey guys! This is Ice Climber. Well, all you have the nerve, to get will all your friends and survive the ice bridge...

I think it's supposed to be like a tour guide type thing talking into a microphone... on the ski lift perhaps?

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I must be in the minority, but I liked the Options update MORE than the music, because of its comprehensiveness. The music sounds a bit inconsistent. I know that's how its supposed to be, but its almost as weird as the Donkey Kong music, especially the first part.

By no means bad, but I hope theres something else like Phendrana Drifts for that stage in My Music.

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
This music is pure awesomeness on a stick. It's fast-paced, frantic, and insane... Just like Smash is, and just as this stage is shaping up to be.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
I think the lyrics are:

Hey guys! It's Ice Climber! Well, I'll show you how to move. Get rhythm with your friends, and rock the iceberg!"

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Sorry guys, but I like the Melee one better. This one seems like it's all over the place.

Maybe I should listen to it a few more times to really appreciate it.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I liked a lot this song. Anyone else thinks that the harp music is really alike to the one in Bomberman 64, where you choose in which level you want to play?

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I think the lyrics are:

Hey guys! It's Ice Climber! Well, I'll show you how to move. Get rhythm with your friends, and rock the iceberg!"
I'm pretty positive the first two lines are "Hey guys! It's time for the weather."

I can't stop listening to it. I love the rock part, it reminds me of Diddy's rocketbarrel music from DK64.

Now THIS is stage music.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Even the music in Brawl is extremely impressive, a feat not many other games pull off with their entire soundtrack, and so far Brawl's is excellent all around.

This is definitely one of my favorites so far, but I can't wait for some F-Zero music, and their choices from Sonic. Live and Learn seems to be in, and that's not a bad song by any means.

BrawlinNess

Smash Cadet
I know 100% what the lyrics are now.

"Hey guys, this is Ice Climber. Well, all you have to do is get rid of your friends and ride the iceberg."

Absolutely, 100% those are the lyrics in the beginning.

Smash Ace
I think the only thing that may be able to beat the awesomeness of this one would be F-ZERO. until we get that though, this one wins.
=2007=

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
I came.

This song is very nice. Although I can't imagine the metal part fitting in with the Ice Climbers' theme. Oh well, still awesome.

I assume the metal part plays the the top of the mountain falls off.

BrawlinNess

Smash Cadet
Once again, I know 100% what the lyrics are now.

"Hey guys, this is Ice Climber. Well, all you have to do is get rid of your friends and ride the iceberg."

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
Once again, I know 100% what the lyrics are now.

So that was what the voice was saying? Thanks a bunch. I could only catch a couple words of what Popo was saying. And after that, it sounded like he hangs up [on a phone].

Anyone have a guess as to why it's titled Ice Climber? There's two Ice Climbers present in brawl. And isn't there usually a : (insert phrase here) after each song?

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Actually, the lyrics sound more like:

"Hey guys! It's Ice Climber! Well, I'll show you how to move. Get rhythm with your friends, and rock the iceberg!"

The game was just called Ice climber and you played only as Popo. Nana comes in during 2-player.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I can't hear the lyrics on the DOJO, but if someone uploads it on, say, YouTube, then I can clearly hear it.

Something's wrong.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Actually, the lyrics sound more like:

"Hey guys! It's Ice Climber! Well, I'll show you how to move. Get rhythm with your friends, and rock the iceberg!"

The game was just called Ice climber and you played only as Popo. Nana comes in during 2-player.
I didn't even realize there WERE lyrics...

Top Bottom