• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers moves up 4 spots in the new tier list.

Prawn

Smash Master
I think we all know the two people we can(mostly) thank for this,
*cough* *cough Lain and Meep *cough *cough*

Let's talk about our reactions and all that here.

I'm pretty happy with it :laugh:

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I are also happiez. Although I kinda liked the IC's being underrated. It's funner that way. But lol, it's nice that they get there rcognition.

Prawn

Smash Master
Yeah, hopefully the new rank won't put chaingrabs back into the ban spotlight like in melee

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Glad to see them move up. Granted, the Ice Climbers have properties that will forever keep them from Top Tier, so I don't think we have to worry too much about their chaingrabs being considered more banworthy than MK (keep in mind that their new spot is still not too much higher than their position on the first list).

Smasher89

Smash Lord
A wrong thing with the current tierlist is that ICs and wario should atleast switch place, Wario get's SO owned by other chars airreleases...

.AC.

Smash Lord
^ what are you talking about,wario doesnt get grabbed.

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
In any case, Wario's "weakness" to grab-releases is certainly a lot less severe than how Nana getting ***** is for the ICs. Again, Wario doesn't get grabbed.

meepxzero

Smash Master
funny how on character rankings were slightly higher. No one can use the johns of not many people use the characters that are slightly above us cuz we barely have any ic players to begin with.

Panix

Smash Ace
I would Rather I'C's CG be limited to moving CG's and not stationary. hobbling is to easy to do (seriously, I got hobbled three stocks in a row on WIFI!!!) But I wasn't using snake. But, thats just my opinion. and B-throw-Dthrow, sigh...

Teh Future

Smash Master
Does Michael Hey use ICs? In recent vids from west coast he's playing Marf. I just remember like a year ago someone randomly said that he never messes up CGs...

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
That is true...The only time i ever known him to mess up is during crew battles.

Then again its been forever since ive seen him. I have to ask Nanerz or Sky >.>

He still mains IC

Top Bottom