• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers Match Up Export!!!

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
So I got owned by a IC player at the tourney.

Dude pulled **** I've never seen before.

He did this form of wobbling that involved SH blizzarding.

Blizzard into blizzard into blizzard etc. etc.

**** was ill.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I was there.

If I pick brawl up ever again, That's the first thing I'm trying. I've always appreciated the near infinite depth that the IC's have.

:093:

infomon

Smash Scientist
desync'd SH blizzards are fun, but very punishable. Learn to SDI out of blizzard asap, and not to fall for blizzards traps <---- hard. Anyway, you should be able to get in on them from above when they blizzard; spinshot over it, that helps a lot.... unless they're really smart and good at desyncing. ICs are sloooooooow in movement speed (ground and aerial); learn to take advantage of this.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
desync'd SH blizzards are fun, but very punishable. Learn to SDI out of blizzard asap, and not to fall for blizzards traps <---- hard. Anyway, you should be able to get in on them from above when they blizzard; spinshot over it, that helps a lot.... unless they're really smart and good at desyncing. ICs are sloooooooow in movement speed (ground and aerial); learn to take advantage of this.
lol I figured this afterward.

But I had never seen such a thing before. So I easily fell fo it.

Everyone around my station was like WTF? Including me.

It was prolly the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Well, except for this amazazing doubles combo I pulled with Cyber.

It was like Grab > pummel/jab > release > other Sonic grabs > pummel/jab > d-throw f-smash.

:093:

Top Bottom