• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climber Combo Video!!Inuit to Win

Vts

Smash Champion
Well making an ice climber combo video but i need ur guys help i want this to be the best IC combo ever so give me music idea combo clips and other stuff!

let's start off with some titles and music match up.

i'll be making 1 trailer for it also that will be included at the end of the combo video as credits.

combo video name is

Inuit to Win

now music ideas post them!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Uhhh...another idea would be to find a date in history where there was a horrible snowstorm that killed a good amount of people...

Example: 12.11.44
Snowstorm in Toronto that killed 21 people.

But that's all I've got. :\

Oh, and I agree with the others. Brain freeze was good. Frost bite and freezing point aren't bad either. And...frozen hurricane of doom would be good as well, but I feel like you'd have to have some totally wack and out there combo for it to even pull of its name. :3

Binx

Smash Master
@ Sauna: I think that song is a little slow for a combo vid, but it sounds really good ^_^ - I miss your Terra avatar

Brain Freeze sounds like a good title. I tried to think of more, but it just made me feel old. So I'll just trust the IC community.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
@ Sauna: I think that song is a little slow for a combo vid, but it sounds really good ^_^ - I miss your Terra avatar
GET THE NAME RIGHT NOOB! :mad:

Yeah, it is a little slow. I just really, really like it.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
your music is to metal for ICs go with ONE or she's dangerous by blessed by a broken heart (don't listen to the youtube Ver. it sounds really bad) title "you are here" with a pic of them grabbing someone

PB&J

Smash Hero
i think the best song for i icy video is "yur my best friend" by queen.......i heard it today while driving to school

PB&J

Smash Hero
if u need some clips iori taped me and his matches from to4 and i have plenty more..im just lazy with uploading

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Sorry I'm late to the party with my suggestions:

Stupid names:
--Buddy System
--Follow My Lead
--Synchronized Siblings
--Two-timed
--Two many
--Double crossed

Really stupid names:
--Serve Chilled
--Jack and Jill Frost

These are so dumb I should be banned for even suggesting them:
--Freezer? I Barely Even Know Her!
--Inuit to Win It

I'm not funny :( Sorry all I can give you is names though, I can't think of any good combo video songs.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Seriously guys? You *liked* Inuit to Win It? What's wrong with you people?

<3 So bad it's good. You guys made my day.

S.D

Smash Master
Solo Popo section of video - "here i go again on my own" Whitesnake lol

Inuit to win it! Good call Wobbles, I was thinking something like "There's freaking two of them!" or some such John people tend to use when ***** by Icies XD

Edit: Actually i think Whitesnake has been done by Chu already :(

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Solo Popo section of video - "here i go again on my own" Whitesnake lol

Inuit to win it! Good call Wobbles, I was thinking something like "There's freaking two of them!" or some such John people tend to use when ***** by Icies XD

Edit: Actually i think Whitesnake has been done by Chu already :(
Yeah, Chu did Whitesnake.

However, he didn't do Godsmack's "I stand alone" >:3

Binx

Smash Master
Yeah its the second half of frostbite, seriously though I don't think we need more Sopo stuff, we've seen it all, Wobbles has miracle babies when both climbers are around. So any more music suggestions? any opinions on the ones I mentioned?

platiepoos

Smash Apprentice
Music eh? IC's seem like a classic rock character to me, and a sopo video seems like it would be good with some jazz fusion. *starts tapping foot*

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
AHHHH COWBOY BEBOP!!!!

That brought back memories. I never really got much into the show (I usually wasn't up at proper times to watch it on TV), but one of my friends used to call me Spike because of my hair. XD

Top Bottom