• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC-hot!!

Darth JoBak

Smash Apprentice
To all IC mains, you are maining the most technical character in the game, for this I give you props. I don't plan on picking up ICs but I still love to watch a good IC vs any char matchup. ICs have, imo, the most exciting combos in brawl.

So, IC mains, keep advancing your play, it is tons of fun to watch

if anyone has a great combo video they would like to point us to feel free to post it

discuss any lmaothatwasIChot moments from recent tourneys etc.

again, compliments to all IC main

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
it's nice to see someone who doesn't rip on their cg's and say they just use a glitch and that's the only reason the ic's are any good.

Not many people understand how hard their cg's are and how complicated their desyncs are, but it's nice to see some appreciation

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
anyone who has the guts to main a yoshi definately gets all of my respect.

I tried it once. But just once.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
I second (well, one of my seconds) Yoshi, he has a pretty strategic game that can definatly be mixed with. ICs have a very grab savvy with their strategies. I say ICs can do just about anything massive when they grab an opponent, as well as some major desynchs. So yeah, ICs and Yoshi have the most advanced game in Brawl.

Clearly Yoshi's hasn't been exploited all that much yet.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
The Ice Climbers being synched is just as deadly nowadays because everyone expects them to be dysynched. In fact it's probably the most important part of fighting as Ice Climbers. Plus they are deceptivly strong. One Climber almost has the strength of 1 character.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
That's true, I guess Yoshi is pretty technical too. Yoshi was my main the week after Brawl came out, but only because I was progressing so slowly with Ice Climbers, so I had to drop him just to get better with Ice Climbers.

Top Bottom